Chapter 52 - Hundreds of billions of angels, the next destination

The second person to appear was a dwarf. He was a rare dwarf with heterochromatic eyes. His left eye was black and his right eye was blue. He looked like a girl. He looked cute and had two little balls on his head. The height of an ordinary person's waist is so cute.

Undoubtedly, this once again caught the attention of everyone present. The fans were very self-aware and did not even bother to participate because the price had reached over 10 million!

The final transaction price was a jaw-dropping more than 30 million yuan.

And this is just the beginning. The following ones are getting more and more heavyweight, a burly and handsome bear orc, a gorgeous pink mermaid, a mixed elf with silver hair, white skin, pointed ears and blue eyes. They are light elves and dark elves. of mixed race...

There is no doubt that these high-quality races, which aroused people's interest as soon as they came on stage, were eventually auctioned for sky-high prices, especially the pink mermaid, whose every move is captivating, and the long pink hair floating in the water is addictive. The poison, once your eyes fell on him, you could never look away.

This mermaid was bought at a price of 270 million, making it the most expensive auction item.

After that, many auction items were brought onto the market one after another. Although they were all very good goods, they were still a lot less interesting than the previous ones. Fans also took the opportunity to pick up another item.

This time it was a bird, a snow-white bird. It should not be the same species as the blue bird, because its wings are different from the blue bird. Its feathers look longer and sharper. .

The white bird has big eyes and beautiful white pupils. When it looks at people, it has a pitiful look, which is very lovable.

This bird's race is probably not rare. Even when Tuxedo introduced him, he only mentioned the fact that he was dressed in white. As a result, there were not many people competing this time. Fans only spent 800,000 to buy the little white bird. Pocket it.

After accepting the little white bird, Mi has been quietly watching the excitement. Unfortunately, some of the people who appeared later are more ordinary. Although they are good-looking, they are only good-looking. Mi's eyes are very vicious now, and he can't stand those people with dull eyes. , a person who seems to have no soul.

So even if these slaves were as cheap as hundreds of thousands each, he didn't take action.

After a while of this, Tuxedo finally paused for a while, and his pleasant voice began to seduce those who were gradually losing interest in the auction, "Dear ladies and gentlemen, the most exciting time is finally here. At this time, I believe that many people are here because of the auction items that we have promoted before and shocked all mankind. "

"He's coming now!" After Tuxedo said these words, a huge cage covered with gold cloth slowly rose up from the center of the auction table. It was true that it was gold cloth. Fans could tell that the cloth was It is sewn with real gold thread, and the workmanship is very fine, with several gemstones sewn on.

And the cage is even more so. Judging from the outline of the propped up cage, this cage must be eight meters high and wide... about twelve meters!

This wave immediately made everyone excited, and countless pairs of eyes locked on the cage covered with gold cloth. what exactly is it? Mermaids, elves, etc. can only be said to be rare. The so-called shock to all mankind in Century Auction must be above this. Could it be the flower elves that have been circulated in world legends? Everyone made random guesses in their minds.

At this moment of public attention, Tuxedo continued to talk, always talking nonsense. No wonder he had to wear a mask before going on stage. Fan thought, if this person didn't wear a mask, he would be arrested once he stepped off the stage. After recognizing it, it was probably a group fight.