Chapter 86 - Light Elf√

Oba watched in fascination with his lips pursed, as if tears would burst out of her eyes as soon as she blinked.

The child was also tied up and sat on his knees next to his brother Yuye.

Mi started to feel a headache again. He had tricked the child before, so now he didn't know how to speak. He felt that as soon as he spoke, the child would cry.

Mi was silent for a while, then took the initiative to speak to the light elf, "Then what do you need to do for me? Do you have any conditions?"

The light elves gathered together, all looking at him in fascination, with no intention of speaking.

Not in a hurry, he then picked up the pile of information and looked through it. In this situation, it was hard work, and whoever spoke first would lose.

"Tired." A long-haired dark elf slumped on another dark elf and said lazily, "Hey, boss, there's no need for us to suffer here with those golden retrievers. We're hungry. ”

"Yes, boss." A dark elf with a baby face also said, "And the rope is tied to me so uncomfortable! Can you loosen it?"

Hearing this, Mi Si lowered his eyes for a moment, then turned around and went out. At the door of the house, he called over a nearby employee who was moving things, and then gave him some instructions. The employee nodded nervously. Head, then turned around and trotted all the way to do what the fan told me to do.

Soon, Red Fox came in with a dozen tall bodyguards. These bodyguards also had many thin-looking but extremely hard chains on their hands.

"Master, what big thing has he done behind my back again?" Red Fox hummed and said, "Why do you suddenly need bodyguards and chains?"

Mi pointed at the house behind her and said, "Go in and take a look."

The red fox seemed to have guessed something. His narrow red eyes were full of interest. He dexterously turned in through the small window that was not blocked by the quilt. When he saw the scene in front of him, he raised his eyebrows and said "Wow".

The rest of the people also followed in collectively. The bodyguards who followed were not as calm as Red Fox. After touching these elves, their eyes could not help but stare into copper bells, and their mouths opened exaggeratedly. into an "O" shape.

Stabbed the elf nest? ! ! !

Mi didn't explain too much. He just ordered the bodyguards to lock the chains to the ankles of the dark elves, and then untie the ropes tied to them. However, the wings could not be untied and could only be loosened appropriately, but It cannot be loose enough for the Dark Elf to break free easily.

After the bodyguards were surprised, they acted quickly and followed Mi's orders.

Red Fox and Mi watched quietly. Red Fox didn't ask where these elves came from. The owner had many little secrets, just like a dozen bags of gold coins suddenly appeared this morning. It was mysterious and incredible. If the secret is not told to fans, he will not ask, and will just be his housekeeper.

"You will find a few more people to watch these dark elves later." Mi said: "The ropes on their wings and the chains on their ankles must not be loosened. They must be controlled."

"Then, take them to the canteen later." Mi said: "It's already past meal time. Don't let them eat the leftover rice. Let the chefs use the best ingredients to make some again, and then take them with you after the meal. They go take a shower and put on the same clothes that the members wear.”

The reliable red fox butler nodded in agreement, wagging his tail and said unhurriedly: "Roger that, my dear master."

In less than ten minutes, the bodyguards each grabbed a few chains and took the dark elves they were responsible for, and got out of the window one by one. They stared at the backs of the dark elves until they were far away, and he did not notice the dark elves. The elves made any move to escape, and the biggest one was stretching. They didn't even show any dissatisfaction with their tied wings...