Chapter 37 - Zhong Liqin and Chu Fu, preparing for the performance, expanding (t

Red Fox and Xiaobai are very efficient at work. During the time they went out last night, they actually found two people who were willing to work here.

There are two people, a man and a woman. They are a couple. The man is called Chu Fu and the woman is called Zhong Liqin. They are about 25 years old and both have good looks. The woman has a delicate appearance and cool temperament. The man is tall, handsome, lively and laughs. .

According to what they said in the play, they made a living by performing arts. They originally worked in a restaurant in Fengxi City, but due to improper management of the restaurant, it went bankrupt, so the couple came here to look for new job opportunities.

But after a week here, the couple discovered that there was no job suitable for them at all, so when they were preparing to pack their bags and leave, they were discovered by Xiaobai's detector.

Red Fox, who was traveling with him, played his role at this time. He even tricked and coaxed the young couple to come here and made them agree to work here.

In this way, both Qing Guan and Tu Qi's teacher who are in need of fans are found.

But at the same time, fans are also facing a new crisis. The rooms are really running out. Probably after the Bluebird's egg-laying performance is over, he will have to suspend business again for another ten and a half months. The construction of time.

Mi first introduced his brothel to the couple, and then after discussing the salary, accommodation and daily work that the two of them usually had to do, he started drawing drawings non-stop.

In the evening, when the brothel opened normally again, the fan found Red Fox again and discussed with him the blue bird's egg-laying performance. Tomorrow was the day when the blue bird laid eggs.

As for the tickets to watch the performance, the price should be neither high nor low, just 800 gold coins, because there are many uncertainties, and the conditions on the scene will be very simple. In this case, the price is too high, which is purely to damage their own reputation. All the hard work was in vain.

In terms of publicity, Red Fox Xiaobai is also a veteran, so you can rest assured and leave it to them. Also, more tables and chairs need to be arranged. If you can't buy a ticket and have to stand and watch, then the typical service is not in place. Then, sunshade, although it has entered autumn, the sun is still at a relatively hot time, well, this detail cannot be left out...

In terms of public security, let Xiao Hei and Xiong Tou Xiong Nao come in. It just so happens that they can collect money at the door to prevent anyone from sneaking in, and children can't be allowed in. Well, that's how it will be done for the time being.

There are some other trivial matters for Red Fox to arrange. He is going to bed. It is already night, and Mi is going to be the hands-off shopkeeper.

The rabbits occupied the previous cabin, so Mi went to the second-story cabin. He walked expressionlessly through the corridor filled with groans, thinking that the next time he built a house, sound insulation measures must be taken.

He knocked on the door of Blue Bird's room, and there was a sound of footsteps inside. Then Mi saw Blue Bird opening the door in baggy clothes. When he saw him for the first time, a trace of astonishment flashed in his eyes, "Why are you here?"

Fan: "Looking for you to sleep with."

"!" Bluebird said defensively: "I'm about to lay an egg. Why are you sleeping with me? What should I do if the egg breaks?"

Mystery: "...just sleeping, not doing anything."

Blue Bird realized that he was thinking too much, and a trace of red filled his face, "Oh."