Chapter 32 - Five rabbits take turns to fuck, the white wolf gives oral sex and

After watching the exciting sex scene just now, the rabbits who had already experienced this were basically wet. They lined up according to age and stood next to the fan.

The first one to come out was Tuichi. He looked at the floor nervously and kept rubbing the corners of his clothes with his hands.

Bai Xiao, who had ended the sex and love, did not leave. He lay quietly beside Mi, watching everything with his ice-blue eyes.

This made Usagi even more nervous. He felt an inexplicable pressure, but as the eldest brother in the family, he wanted to set an example for his younger brothers. He mustered up the courage and stepped forward.

In order to cooperate with the rabbits, Mi sat on a chair so that the 1.55-meter-high rabbit could touch him. The little white rabbit raised its two long ears and lay on Mi's body. He hooked Mi's head with his hands. , aligning his wet flower hole with the turtle's head, and then sat down in one breath.

Unlike Bai Xiao, Tuyi had never had any experience of being penetrated by ‍‎‌. His body had gone through some ‎‍‌conditioning‎‍‎‌‍teaching‎‎‌, and he could easily accommodate a large number of things. The size, and his flower hole is in an emotional state now. After swallowing Mi's penis, Tuyi didn't feel any pain, only some swelling.

The rabbit's body is petite and there is not much extra meat on the body, so the soft body sitting on Mi's body is not only not heavy, but also makes people feel extremely excited. They can't wait to rub this fragrant little rabbit into the bone and blood.

Mi stood up and held Rabbit's legs with both hands. He held Rabbit like this and walked around the room. This posture made Rabbit almost all the support points of his body fall on Mi's genitals. If his Hua If the chicken is not held in the hole, you may fall down.

Mi's genitals kept pushing up small bumps on Tu Yi's belly. Tu Yi was too shy to lower his head, so he could only close his eyes and let out some soft moans.

This was the first time he knew how far the massaging rod was from a real sexual organ. The master’s cock was so hot every time. The owner's ‍‎‍‎‌cock‎‍‍‎‌bar‍‌‌‍ is very long. Every time he goes in and out, he can reach places he has never entered before...

"Hmm~Ahhh~Ahhh~" Usagi relaxed and pressed his whole body against Mi's body, enjoying the pleasure Miu gave him.

When Mi Zai walked past the two brothers Haiyuan and Hei Ge, she specially observed them. Now the positions of the two were reversed again. Hai Yuan pressed his brother Hei Ge under him and fucked him hard. Mi Zai saw Hai Yuan's ‎‎The back ‍‌‎‍acupuncture point still contains Heige’s ‍‎‌semen‍‍‎‌.

Heige's eyes were full of lust. His breasts were grabbed by his younger brother and played with wantonly. His mouth was slightly opened uncontrollably, and a red tongue was looming exposed. The person looks like he is getting pleasure from being fucked.

Mi stopped, put the little white rabbit on the table, folded his two thin white legs upward, and then launched a fierce attack on the pale white flower hole.

"Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~" rabbits couldn't stand such high-speed fucking. Tears slowly flowed out of the corners of his eyes, and waves of pleasure swept through his body. ~No, it’s too...fast, wuwu, I don’t want it anymore...ahhhhh~"

Finally, the little rabbit's flower hole twitched a few times, and the liquid spurted out and poured onto Mi's genitals.

The little white rabbit collapsed on the table, and its two white legs hung down weakly.