Chapter 75 - Double-ended cotton swab, a must-have for good friends! (Kissing ea

Among the cotton swabs exchanged by fans, the smallest model is just right for two flower fairies that are only the size of thumbs. It may be a little bigger, but it is only a little, so there should be no big problem.

Also, this cotton swab is wonderful. The wonderful thing is that it has two ends. This is also a fun way that fans have just come up with, allowing Little Pink Hair and Little Purple Hair to be fucked directly one by one.

I have to admit that fans sometimes have some bad taste.

Mi stretched out his hand to them. Little Pink Fur and Little Purple Fur looked at each other and walked up. Little Pink Fur and Little Purple Fur are very good friends. Their similar body shapes allow them to do many things with each other. That's why they also have many common interests.

Mi still took off the clothes of the two people first. Their clothes were incredibly small, no bigger than Mi's fingernail, so just taking them off took a lot of effort.

When the two people stood naked in front of Mi, he realized that the two little guys were already in love. Their small and cute genitals were pressed against their round bellies, and there was a lot of shiny-looking liquid between their legs.

Mibala took a look at the two little guys. Their breasts were as hard as pebbles, and their vaginas seemed to be ready for penetration. Be prepared, and keep pouring out your lustful water.

Are you looking at the little yellow hair and the little blue hair? This saved Mi some time. He held the extra-small cotton swab with the tips of two fingers and pointed one end at the little purple hair first.

Little Zi Mao seemed to be very uneasy about what was about to happen. He held Little Pink Mao's hand and his eyes were red with fear. Little Pink Mao was still comforting Little Zi Mao, and the two pinkies were mumbling together. The look of Gu is really indescribably cute.

Mi lifted up Xiao Zi Mao's legs, then put the top of the cotton swab on his wet vagina, and then slowly used some force to push the cotton swab head in. Xiao Zi Mao was so frightened that he cried. Out of breath.

Little Pink Hair patted Little Purple Hair on the back, comforting him.

Seeing this scene, Mi didn't know why, but he had some bad thoughts again. He pushed the little pink hair forward, so that the two of them were close to each other. Fortunately, there was no way for the two of them to get in the way with their big pregnant belly. They were tightly attached, so Mi pushed the heads of little pink hair and little purple hair. The two little flower fairies had no power to resist Mi, so their heads were forced closer and closer, and finally their pink lips Right together.

Another surprise is that after the two little guys kissed, they stayed for a second. I don’t know who started it first. They stuck out their tongues in unison and kissed each other passionately. The little pink haired hands even touched the little ones. Purple haired breasts.

Since becoming pregnant, the little purple-haired breasts have grown as if they have grown for the second time. They were ordinary before, but now they can hold the soft breasts in one hand and touch the little pink-haired breasts with one hand. Holding the soft ‎‍‍‎breasts‍‌‎‍‌‍‎, one hand grabbed the little purple-haired light pink ‌‌‍‎‎‎‍‌‍‍ and slowly pulled it out, and then waited for it to bounce back on its own.

During this period, the fan bent the cotton swab to a bend that could be used to fuck two human beings at the same time. The cotton swab stick was made of plastic, so it was not difficult to fold it.

Mi looked at the two people who were still kissing, and directly inserted the cotton swab on the other side into Little Pink Hair's hand.

When Xiao Fenmao left Xiao Zimao's lips, he pulled out a lustful silver thread. He felt the foreign object in his body and began to twist his waist without any instructions, and the cotton swab was also moved along. Little Zi Mao’s hole was stirred.

It's like the little pink fur is fucking the little purple fur.

These two little flower fairies didn't even need Mi to do anything, and they began to consciously develop the situation into what Mi wanted to see. Mi's genitals were now so hard that it started to hurt.

But it doesn’t matter, it won’t be long before he is released, because there is also a flower fairy, which the fan specially left for himself...