Chapter 102 - Extra: Night of Five Angels and Demons (Part 2)

The devil's gaze shifted from the angel's face to Mi's face. He raised his eyebrows, his purple eyes becoming more bewitching, "Oh? So you can talk?"

Mi's eyes were still cold: "That's not the point."

The devil smiled evilly, "What? Don't you like the feeling of an angel crawling under you?"

Mi looked at the devil with the look of a fool, and said faintly: "Come here and try it, see if your penis hurts."

The devil was stunned for a moment, then burst out laughing, "How about letting your cock‎‎‌‍butt enjoy it now? Her ‎‍‎little‌‎puss‍‌‎ is very wet and soft, and it feels very soft after entering it. The heat is very comfortable, and that pussy in the back..."

"Tsk." The demon paused and said: "I have been a little loose recently by those humans. Although I have recovered a little, I am still loose. As expected, you should fuck the one in front of you."

Fans looked at the angel's lips that instantly turned pale, and felt that the story designed for them by the designer of this game was probably something similar to the crematorium of chasing his wife.

Mi thought very realistically that he was the victim in this crematorium.

The devil glanced at the angel thoughtfully, then waved his hand, and the angel's body began to shrink. Mi was controlled and stood aside, and then watched the angel gradually shrink to a similar size to him.

Judging from the control of the fan's body, the devil is not a sloppy character. Just a few seconds after the angel's size shrunk, the fan put the angel's two big white legs on his shoulders, with a hard cock‎‎‌‍ ‎‌‌Without any hesitation, he fucked her deep inside the angel.

The angel has become smaller, a little less sacred, and a little more gentle. Her beautiful and fluffy blond hair is scattered on the bed, and her messy beauty comes to her face. And her hole is just as the devil said, very wet and soft, and the taste is wonderful. It's like being in heaven.

Mi's scalp was numb from being bitten, but something surprised him even more. There was a sexual organ above the angel's vagina that did not belong to her at all, a white and tender little cock‎‎‌‍ ‎‌‌.

Angel changed from female to intersex?

Seeing the surprise in Mi's eyes, the devil moved his eyes towards the angel who was being fucked until his face turned red. He curled his lips and explained to Mi in a kind way: "I modified her body. I originally thought she could grow a What a big guy, who knew he would grow such an unsatisfactory gadget?"

With that said, the devil stepped forward, stretched out his hand, flicked the little thing twice, and said with a smile: "It has no other use except for playing with it."

The angel's body also trembled with the two bounces. The soft breasts swayed a few times, causing a wave of flesh, and the little cock also trembled. Tremblingly spitting out transparent mucus, the angel turned his head in shame and anger, his beautiful eyes turning red.

The devil controlled the fascinated body, allowing him to quickly move in and out of the angel's bright red ‍‎‌‌tender ‌‎hole. Soft moans also escaped from those tightly pursed lips.

The angel shrunk her body, and the ropes that were tied to her body were useless after the chains were broken. Her legs were held on her shoulders, swinging again and again. Under the soft light, the white color shone, and her slender and soft pairs Her hands gripped the sheets hard, feeling fragile and helpless.

He had used the devil's ability to transform the human body a long time ago, and used it on himself. Because he liked the angel's soft big breasts so much, he made them for himself. This is why even though the devil is in a male body, But the reason why she has a pair of big breasts.