Chapter 96 - Tiger clan father and son VS dark elf brothers, double pleasure and

"Boss!" Hu Zhentian walked into the main hall with his son. From a distance, he saw Mi who had just come off the stage to drink tea. The person performing on the stage now was brought back by Mi from the Fengxi City Slave Market. The beautiful little blind man was singing. His voice was pure and ethereal, a rare purity in this chaotic night.

Mi put down the tea, stood up, and greeted this unknown guest who came to see him, "What's wrong?"

"That's it." Hu Zhentian patted his son's back so hard that fans were afraid that Hu Xiaotian would be slapped to the ground, "Do you have a kitten?"

"Call me Cat Slave." Hu Xiaotian added in a low voice with a blushing face.

Mi looked at the father and son like this and had some guesses in his mind. He said calmly: "Yes, but he won't accept guests today."

"Oh, it's not about picking up guests." Hu Zhentian said with a hearty smile: "I just want to ask if that kitten can be redeemed. This guy likes that kitten and wants to buy it home as a bedmate."

Hu Xiaotian's cute little face was completely red. He gently patted his father's arm with his tiger tail and said, "It's not my bedmate, it's my wife."

Hu Zhentian smiled nonchalantly and said: "Little tiger cub, his hair has not even grown, so why should he have a wife?"

Mi smiled: "If you want to redeem someone, you need to ask the cat slave about his wishes."

"In that case." Hu Zhentian thought for a moment, then took out a handful of golden tickets from his pocket and handed them to the fan, "Would you like to make a reservation for tomorrow's kitten in advance?"

Mi accepted the shiny golden ticket and said, "Of course."

After handing over the golden ticket, Hu Zhentian led his son upstairs following the waiter's footsteps. He said to his son: "Okay, you can keep that kitten in mind until tomorrow. Today I will show you high-end products."

"No." Hu Xiaotian was about to run away. Although he didn't quite understand this aspect, he also knew what his father was going to take him to do next, and he couldn't do this.

Hu Zhentian grabbed his son by the back collar and carried him directly to the door of the dark elf twins. Then he opened the door with the key and threw his son in.

It was dark inside, and before Hu Xiaotian could react, two warm bodies were wrapped around him. Their bodies were very hot, and it felt inexplicably comfortable when his fingers roamed around them.

Hu Xiaotian was so shocked that his eyes were as wide as bells because he was stripped naked!

The other party seemed to have gone through some kind of special training in taking off clothes, and he was very quick at stripping off people's clothes. When Hu Zhentian found the light and turned on the light, his son had already been stripped off even his underwear. Got it!

Next to his son, there were two dark elves wearing black erotic underwear. They were wrapped around Hu Zhentian like snakes, completely lacking the seriousness and domineering attitude they had just on stage.

This contrast and his son's frightened look made Hu Zhentian couldn't help laughing.

"Hahahahahaha." Hu Zhentian took off his shirt, revealing his muscles. He smiled and said: "It's interesting. It really gave me a big surprise."

Hu Zhentian walked out and called back the waiter who had not gone far. He waved his hand and said boldly: "Bring over your strongest wine and best food."

Hu Xiaotian: "?"

Dark Elf Twins: "??"

When several people were sitting at the dinner table, my brother was still confused. He had imagined countless things that he and his brother would face on their first night, but he had not calculated it at this level. Sleeping with him turned into eating with him. …