Chapter 4 - Brothel Coins - System Mall - Fingering the Back Hole

Yesterday, the two tossed and turned until most of the night. They didn't clean up anything and went straight to sleep.

When Mi got up, the bed was a mess. The tired Xiao Bai was still sleeping soundly, and there were still quite a few solidified cum stains on his face and ass, but as he took a general look at him, he wasn't hurt.

Mi got dressed and got on the floor.

[Task 1: Complete the initial training of the first member. Task Reward: 200 brothel coins, cleansing pills *10.] The panel appeared in front of Mi, and task one was unsurprisingly ticked off.

"Task Reward has been sent, please check it." The system's voice also resounded in Mi's mind, "New tasks are now being released."

[Task 1: Earn 100,000 gold coins through the brothel. Task Reward: Any prop of your choice*1, 300 brothel coins."]

[Task 2: Own five members of the brothel. Task Reward: 1,000 brothel coins, detector*1.]

[Task 3: Make 1,000 people aware of the existence of the brothel. Task Reward: 100,000 gold coins.

Mi looked at the black panel, the previous Task 2 picked up and turned into Task 1.

Mi walked a few steps, intending to go out, but suddenly kicked something. Mi crouched down and picked up the thing. It was a small wooden box. Opening it up, ten snow-white pills were lying inside. Mi thought in a flash that this was the task reward cleansing pills.

Mi did not study this thing in detail. He closed the box and put it into the large wooden box of the previous task reward, the same box that holds the vibrating eggs and whatnot.

Mi went out, stood on the grass, and began to build a fire and boil water.

In this world, there are matches, so it's not so troublesome to make a fire. After setting up the matches and lighting the fire, Mi looked at the burning embers and put the pot that he brought back yesterday on it, which Mi wasted a lot of effort to put in place.

In the future, he should look into getting a stove, otherwise, it would be too troublesome.

Mi carefully added water to the pot, then added firewood and waited for the water to boil.

In his spare time, Mi asked the system, "What are brothel coins used for?"

System: "...... " Don't you think you're asking a little too late?

"System?" Mi's voice with doubt resounded in his head.

"Brothel coins are the exclusive currency of the system." The system said, "It's exclusive to exchanging items in the system mall."

Oh yeah, there's a system mall.

Mi brought up the black panel, which was easy to mobilize. If you wanted to use it, you could just casually call it out in your head, and if you wanted the panel to disappear, you could do the same thing, just say it in your head.

Mi reached out and clicked on the small golden money bag. A wide range of goods appeared on the black panel, including the cleansing pills, top-quality charm drugs, vibrating eggs, and vibrators that he had, there were all of them on it and there were also accurate descriptions of the goods.

In the bottom right corner was the amount of brothel coins that Mi currently had – 1,000 brothel coins.

But Mi wasn't about to change anything at the moment, and after a random rummage, he closed the mall and let the panel disappear.

The water was already hot, Mi didn't require the water to be boiling. It was fine to be able to take a bath, but when it came time to fill the water, he realized the hard part, there was no barrel.