Chapter 8 - The Handsome and Rich Customer Turned Out to Be a Premature Eja

Mi washed the quilts and whatnot again, then cleaned the house and opened the windows again for ventilation.

Xiao Bai, who has had sex many times in a short period of time, was tired and lying on the bed, sleeping soundly. The ointment produced by the system was very useful. In just a few hours, Xiao Bai's bruises all over his body were already better, and there were no traces left.

Mi came outside the house. The wind was blowing in the grassland as he opened the panel.

[Task 1: Own five members of the brothel. Mission Reward: 1,000 brothel coins, detector *1.]

[Task 2: Expand the house to accommodate at least ten people. Reward: 800 brothel coins, mighty bodyguard *2]]

The panel released a new task at some point, expanding the cabin? This doesn't need to be released by the system, Mi will do it. After all, in a few days, Mi will be recruiting new members, and this cabin surely can't go on like this forever.

What Mi had to do now was to save up gold coins to prepare for the purchase of new members.

But before that, there was one more thing that Mi had to do, and that was to pay off his debt. When Mi purchased Xiao Bai, he borrowed a lot of gold coins from the system, and after yesterday's auction, he was now able to close the hole.

After the system deducted 300,000 gold coins from Mi, Mi still had a lot of gold coins left. He went to the town and bought a lot of fruits and tea used to greet guests. Yesterday, there were too many people who came and ate up all of his stock.

In addition to this, Mi had another purpose. He went on a trip to Hongniang's clothing store, from which he carefully selected a few sets of clothes. In the end, because of the large number of purchases, Hongniang even smiled and gave Mi a discount.

He went back and forth on the road and was recognized by many people. Everyone now knew that there was a young man who opened a brothel on the grassland, called Mi, everyone smiled and greeted Mi.

Mi also smiled and greeted them.

When he returned to the grassland, it was not early in the day. Mi began to prepare for the evening. The same process as yesterday, he placed the fruits on the table, put tea in the teapot......, fed Xiao Bai the cleansing pills, and then made him orgasm.

On the bed, Xiao Bai hugged his legs, his face flushed and his eyes closed, feeling his master's warm and soft tongue sliding into his flower hole, this is the master's tongue, master......

Since that sex passed yesterday, Xiao Bai found himself extraordinarily enjoying every second with his master, practically bubbling with happiness.

Xiao Bai opened his eyes and looked at Mi. He didn't even realize that the way he was looking at Mi had taken on a kind of morbid obsession. When his body was licked to orgasm, he supported his limp body and crawled towards Mi, holding Mi's head and pressing his soft lips against him.

Mi wrapped his arms around Xiao Bai, prying his lips open and dancing with his soft tongue. Juices flowed continuously in and out of both of their mouths, and a lewd silver thread was drawn as the two finally parted ways.

Xiao Bai's face was flushed as he said, "From now on, master will always kiss me like this, will you."

This was not a difficult task for Mi, he nodded and said, "Okay."

Mi put all the clothes he bought back into the closet. At this moment, he opened the closet, picked out a white dress, and placed it in front of Xiao Bai, saying, "Today, you wear this one and dance the second dance that I taught you."