Chapter 105 - Extra Chapter 8: Retirement Life and Future Planning

I don’t know how many days after entering the game, the brothel has been completely on the right track, and the fan has completely become a hands-off shopkeeper. Basically, he runs between the flower fairy and the elves every day, because flowers can be grown in the flower fairy’s glass house, and all the elves have it. There are fruits and vegetables they grow in the small courtyard.

Fan has been very interested in these recently. He used to plant a lot of flowers in his yard, but now he has planted half of them and planted vegetables.

His brothel had reached the top spot in mainland China three years ago and has remained at this position every year since.

As he had expected, "Feng Ruan" quickly went downhill after the popularity of Angels and Demons passed, and now it is in a state of decline.

In fact, the limelight of Angels and Demons is unlikely to pass at all. Instead, it may become a signature that can maintain the operation of "Fengruan" for decades... or even hundreds of years. The main reason why the limelight has passed is that Angels and Demons have left "Fengruan". "

According to what Mi saw in the Book of Truth, angels and demons will leave only after they are reconciled, but Mi has to complain that these two people were so at odds, and it took them two or three years to reconcile, but Mi again Thinking of the endless lives of those two people, maybe the past few years have passed by in the blink of an eye for those two people.

After the angels and demons left, I also went to learn about "Fengruan" and Century Auction, because the Book of Truth also said at that time that after reconciliation, the demons would take revenge on those who had forced the angels.

Sure enough, recently "Fengruan" has always had some inexplicable disasters, such as house collapses, vaults being stolen, guests always fainting, etc. This has made "Fengruan" miserable, and Century Auction has even gone against the trend. Similarly, auction items always disappear, and the ones that disappear are all precious and rare auction items, but they still can't find out who did it.

There are also those guests who have humiliated the angels. Fans have not understood this in depth, but they must not have a happy ending.

Mi made himself a cup of tea. He was now sitting in his small yard, reading some storybooks about this world. His life was like this now, eating, sleeping, drinking and playing.

Life is extremely comfortable, and Mi has plans for the future.

From now on, Mi's brothel will not recruit new people. He still has a lot of prostitutes who have not been released yet, at least they are about three hundred. He searches and releases them, so that he can barely maintain a living. More than ten years.

Fan has no intention of passing the brothel to anyone. When he dies naturally in this game, the brothel will also be disbanded. From now on, it will only become a brothel in the mouth of people in the mainland.

The brothel was built by fans, and it only belongs to fans themselves.

Nowadays, the treasury of the brothel is huge, and it is no problem for all the members of the brothel to live a life of food and clothing without any worries. After he leaves, the gold coins in the brothel will be distributed to the employees, and any excess gold coins will be donated.

The brothel will be completely closed when the time comes. Those members who don't want to leave will spend their remaining years here. Those who want to go home can go back, and those who want to leave can leave freely.

The same is true for flower fairies, mermaids and elves. Whether they can return to flower fields, deep seas, and forests depends entirely on their own wishes.

At this time, the fan will also return to the real world and continue his life because of the death of the game character, which is a good happy ending!

Thinking of this, Mi's lips raised a smile, and he took a sip of tea in a good mood.

He also likes his current life in the game. Although he is often said by Red Fox that he has lived an old age ahead of schedule, this kind of life is very comfortable and pleasant both physically and mentally.