Chapter 68 - Fishing in troubled waters, the king of leaks

After a night of rest in this house of a family of four, the first thing he did when he got up in the morning was to throw all the food in the house into the space. He also thoughtfully threw in the things that the elves needed for daily use. .

After doing these things, the fans began to think about the next plan.

It is not a good plan to keep pretending to be from Jinying Town to deceive the elf. The elf is such a homebody, so he is very lucky to meet Ouye by chance, and it is precisely because Ouye is relatively familiar and enthusiastic. In addition, he has no foresight, so he can enter the elf's home.

Not all elves can be like Ogye. Most elves are aloof. Although they will be kinder to the people of Jinying Town, it does not mean that they will take a strange Jinying Town resident home as a guest. Even if he was really lucky enough to be a guest again, he wouldn't necessarily treat him with food anymore. What if he found a pot of tea, how would he prepare the medicine?

Also, although his hair color and eye color are different from his original one, he is using his own face. Once exposed, his own safety will be in jeopardy, and he may be chased by elves outside the fluorescent forest. .

So if there was any other better way, he would not choose this option.

Mi sat in the elf house for a while, then got up and flew outside. It was early morning, and the elves' life was quite comfortable. They basically slept until they woke up naturally, so in the early morning, Mi could explore some of the elves' residences as much as they wanted.

He is now in the living area of ​​the light elves. It is not much different here as mentioned in the "Elf Guide" before. The elves are really scattered. He is fascinated by the hut where Oba and the others live. He flew around for about five minutes before he saw it. The next elven abode.

It should be an elf living alone. The house is not big. Through the window, Mi can only see one person's daily necessities. Faced with this situation, Mi does not intend to do anything.

Because although the elves slept deeply in the morning, it didn't mean that the elves' vigilance also fell asleep along with them. If there was any disturbance, the elves would wake up immediately, and they were smart enough to hang a bell on the door. Bells have also been seen at the door of Ye's house.

When entering or leaving, there will be a bell sound. No matter how careful you are, 80% of the time it will sound, so Mi doesn't want to take the risk. He just flies around and finds more than thirty elves' residences, and then he flies to another place. One side - the area where the dark elves live.

The layout here is very similar to that of the Light Elves, so the fans simply visited a few spots and went back to the small hotel owned by Jinying Town next to the Fluorescent Forest.

He had to re-plan what to do next.

Coincidentally, he was having lunch when he went back, and the table next to him was filled with people from Century Auction. Mi did not deliberately listen to what they were saying, but they spoke too loudly, not trying to avoid the people around them at all.

Fan even specially ordered an extra dessert, and just sat there and listened to their plan from beginning to end.

Century Auction sends out thousands of people every year to search for rare items and human species, of which the mermaids and elves account for the largest number, with about 270 people each.

As for the mermaid side, Mi had never encountered it at that time. He didn’t know what the people at Century Auction were like over there, but it was different here. After just listening for a while, he had already figured out what the Century Auction people here were like. situation.