Chapter 79 - Training hall? Beauty salon?

In the morning, when Mi woke up, there was no one around him. After he sat up, he found that the red fox had ran to the chair in front of him at some point. His gold-plated table was covered with paper. He was in the dark room. Inside, holding his face, he didn’t know what he was sketching.

The fan asked: "What are you writing?"

"Expenditure statement." Red Fox saw Mi wake up and replied with curled lips: "Yesterday I said that I would make a document for you so that you can understand the current situation of the brothel in the shortest possible time. However, because time is too tight, I didn’t make it, I just showed you the information about the members of the brothel.”

"So." Red Fox blinked: "Aren't you going to work overtime to make documents?"

Red Fox has no shirt on, and his long red hair hangs down to his chest. The ambiguous marks on his chest are nakedly exposed. His furry ears twitch from time to time, casual and cute. Red Fox also wears a pair of gold eyes. , when you hold your face and tilt your head to look at him, it’s really a damn trick.

Mi nodded and praised Red Fox: "Yes, good employee."

red fox:"……"

Fan asked again: "Where is the place where Xiaobai trains those children?"

Red Fox understood Mi's thoughts. He stood up and opened the curtains. A large swath of sunlight shone in. Looking at the light, it must be noon now.

"There." Red Fox pointed to a green five-story villa in the distance and said, "That's where the training is. Someone will introduce you to what each floor is about."

Mi nodded thoughtfully and said, "Okay, I understand."

Mi went to his room first, tidied himself up a little, and then went out. The first place he went to was the World of Warcraft Forest, and he also brought a batch of supplies that he asked Red Fox to urgently mobilize.

This time Mi Ke didn't stupidly push the cart by himself. There were a lot of people in his brothel now. He randomly grabbed two people and asked them to push the cart and follow him.

Mi calculated it and realized that he hadn't come here to deliver anything for a long time. Although he had said it in advance, it turned out that the gap was still too long. He would have to find an opportunity to make up for it in the future.

The arrival of Mi was a surprise to the wolf clan. They didn't know that this adult was back until now. The Wolf King and Queen hurriedly entertained Mi warmly.

Mi Xian apologized for not coming here to deliver anything in the past few months, and handed some of the things he brought today into the hands of the wolf clan.

The life of the wolf tribe has been greatly improved. By planting plants and raising animals, they are now completely self-sufficient and do not have to worry about extinction. This means that fans do not need to send anything over in the future. .

After learning about this situation, Mi smiled and expressed congratulations.

Then Mi chatted with the Wolf King and Queen for a while before planning to leave, but when he was about to leave, Mi was stopped by Bai Yan. When the white wolf saw Mi coming, the tail behind him was so close that he didn't notice it. When he arrived, he started shaking vigorously, just like a puppy at home who was finally waiting for its owner to get off work.

But he finally waited until Mi came out, but he didn't know what to say. He just slipped a few little squirrels he caught during this period in front of Mi.

The fan still remembers that Bai Yan caught a little squirrel named Xue Qi for him before. He was a crybaby about 1.2 meters tall. He was not only a crybaby, but also a coward.

I Run A Brothel In A Game?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें