Chapter 77 - List of Prostitutes' Pavilions, Classification

In the end, the five little guys got the semen that they had dreamed of.

After eating, they quickly fell asleep. Mi exchanged a few small beds for them, then placed them in the flower field and lifted them up one by one.

After doing this, Mi walked into his house.

The interior decoration is not as magnificent as imagined, but mainly warm and warm tones. It looks very comfortable and your mood will become better because of it.

Mi looked around. The first floor was mainly the living room, and the second floor was some messy rooms, such as the gym, study room, etc. Mi didn't see the red fox in these places, so he walked to the third floor.

There are three rooms on the third floor, one master bedroom and two guest rooms. Mi went to the master bedroom first. There are several small rooms in the master bedroom, a cloakroom, a bathroom, and a workshop specially used to facilitate work. It is still the same. The decoration is relatively warm and simple, but the most eye-catching thing is undoubtedly the huge bed in the middle of the master bedroom.

Is this bed for giants to sleep on?

To be honest, it is more than enough for five fans to lie on it. Is this bed for him to play with? Are you already so considerate?

Mi smiled helplessly, then turned around and entered the guest rooms on both sides. Mi's luck was good, and he found Red Fox in the one on the left.

This room seems to have been occupied by the red fox. The furnishings inside are full of the characteristics of the red fox. The overall color is dark red mixed with some gold, which looks luxurious and elegant.

The dark red curtains inside blocked most of the light, making the room a little dark. There was an oversized cabinet next to the curtains, which contained a lot of wine. Just looking at those luxurious wine bottles, you knew that these wines must be extremely expensive. .

Red Fox himself was writing something on a table with a gold edge. When fans saw Red Fox, their first reaction was not why Red Fox moved into his guest room, but why Red Fox was so rich. ?

But the first question that the fan asked Red Fox was still the key point; "Are you moving in with me?"

"That's right." Red Fox coughed and said matter-of-factly: "If this place is empty, it's empty. Why not make good use of it? It will also save the money to build my house."

Mi looked at the cabinet of wine in Red Fox, and then looked at the table with gold edges... Not only the table, but when Mi took a closer look, she discovered that most of the furniture in this product basically had the shadow of gold, even The quilt on the bed and the golden threads on it look like they are made of gold wire.

Red Fox followed his fascinated gaze and coughed again. He said, "I did use the funds to build my own house to put some effort into the decoration of this room, but it was only '100 million.' It’s just a little bit, not a big problem.”

"And don't you think it's a wonderful thing for me to move in with you?" Red Fox said, "Look, I can eat, drink, or sleep with you. I'll be there whenever you call me. And being close makes it easy for you to come to me if you need anything. The most important thing is..."

"Then you stay." Mi interrupted Red Fox's long essay and said, "Now let's talk about the key points. Show me the information you prepared."

The big fluffy tail behind the red fox waggled back and forth a few times, and he curled his lips: "Okay."

What Red Fox handed to the fan were two lists, which were made into books. One was called "Information on All Members of the Prostitute Hall" and the other was called "Pick One from a Hundred, Pick Your Favorite", both of which were He had already prepared it.