Chapter one

Lee Chae Rin's POV

I just got home from work and noticed my dad was home early from work.  Once I walked inside the house there were boxes and i smelled food, I walked towards the kitchen and saw my dad cooking.

"Dad? What are you doing? And Why are you home so early?"

"Darling your home. Here eat and go pack up your things. We're moving to Korea."

"Wait, Why? We're moving again? What? Why?"

"Darling, I got a promotion and they had assigned me to Korea and that is where we are going to stay."

"Congrats on the promotion, but do we have to move? I mean we just moved here 3 years ago. Why are you so good at your work?"

"Darling, I'm good at my work because I've been working for a long time and I know what to do. And I don't just work, I work because I need to feed two people and keep clothes on our bodies."

"But dad, can't I just stay here?"

"No. I want you to come with me. Now stop complaining and eat. You need to pack."

"Fine, when are we leaving?"

"Tomorrow, they want me to get there as soon as possible."

"That early. Wow. I'm not going to eat. I already had something to eat so I'm just gonna go pack."

"Alright. Come down to eat before you sleep."

"Yeah"

I walk to my bedroom which is on the second level of the house and started to pack. Once I finished I went to take a shower and went to eat a little bit a food before going to bed.

"Here I come Korea" I said before go to sleep.