Chapter thirty two

Chae Rin's POV
I was lying on my bed on a helicopter with HyunWoo beside me reading. I took out my phone and looked through recent news about BTS. As i as looking as usual there is news about their fan meetings, practice videos, their activities, the shows they attended, and of course Luna and JungKook's photo shoots.
I didn't like how they were together like that but, he would be better with her. I would only hurt him. I got tired so i locked my phone and put it back in my bag and fell asleep.

HyunWoo's POV
I just couldn't let her go to the US without Yoongi knowing so i messaged him where she would be and that i would take good care of her. He was relieved and trusted me with her. He also promised me not to tell anyone. Including JungKook. When we got to the hospital Chae Rin would be staying at, Chae Rin woke up and the nurses and doctors helped carry her bed down from the helicopter while i held her on my back. She covered her face from the wind by hiding her face on my shoulder. Once everything was down i put her back on the bed and we pushed it to the elevator bring her to her room.
They checked her in and check if she needed more IV fluids or if she had any headaches. I told her i had to leave for lessons and she was fine with it. After leaving i called Yoongi to assure him that Chae Rin got here safe and sound. Then i left for my lessons.

Chae Rin's POV
After HyunWoo left i decided to go walk outside. I made sure to tell my nurse and left outside. I was doing way better. Nothing was hurting. I had a cut under my eye but other than that i was doing great. I remembered all the fun times i had when i lived here. I remembered my friends that lived here. I took out my phone and opened up Skype. I pressed on one of the people on my contact list and she picked up.

"Yahh!!! Jessica!!(Chae Rin's English name) What happened to you?"
"Nothing much. Hey would you mind coming to regions hospital? I need someone here with me...im so bored."
"Sure! I'm not doing anything anyways. I could stay with you the whole day."
"Great thanks Victoria!!"

I went to my room and waited for her to show up. I was flipping through the channels on the TV when Victoria came into the room and attacked me with hugs.

"Yah! I cant breath you idiot!"
"Sorry. I just really missed you! You are so mean. You just left without even saying bye to me!"
"Yeah, im sorry about that. You know, to be honest, if i were to face you that day i was leaving, i would just want to stay."
"Really?"
"Yeah, your like a twin sister I've always wanted."
"*fake sobs*"
I smiled at her. She hugs me and laughs.

"So how have you been? Haven't heard from you in forever Jess."
"Ive been great, it could be better."
"What do you mean by...'it could be better'"

I explain to her about JungKook, but instead of using JungKook's name i pulled the fake name card and said his name was Matthew.

"Wow, so you haven't been with him ever since that happened?"
"Yes, i feel so lonely and i just miss him so much."
"Its ok Jess, I'll help you be with him soon."
"There is no use. He is dating already."
"So what? If you love him, be with him. Make him yours."
"Really Tori? I don't think it'll be right."
"Trust me, you did say you guy haven't officially broken up yet so get your man back."
"True.....um.......ok, lets do it!!"
"Thats it..that's the spirit! Lets fly back to Korea when you get out of this suffocating place."
"Ok, deal. But before i introduce you to him, im going to take you sight seeing"
"Great. I'm fine with that"
"I really want to try their soju and sammgyulpsal and jjangjjangmyung"
"You'll love it and get drunk from it."

We laughed and talked.

While in Korea

JungKook's POV
What is going on here? What was Luna planning? What are you going to do with Chae Rin? Chae Rin i hope your ok. Please be ok.