Chapter thirty eight

JungKook's POV

I got a text from Chae this morning saying that she talked Suga hyung and said that since we have the day off, instead of staying home and doing nothing, we are going to spend the day with Chae and her friend. I got dressed in a t-shirt, black jeans, and my timberland shoes. I headed to the living room seeing Jin Hyung in the kitchen with Rapmon Hyung cooking some food for Chae and her friend while Suga Hyung is getting dress since he just got out of the shower, and Jhope Hyung, V Hyung and Jimin plays video games. Once everyone and everything was done we headed to Chae's apartment. We got there 30 minutes later and she was taking out the trash i decided to surprise her by helping her. I crept up behind her grabbed the bag and tossed it away. I looked her and smile. She looked at me and she looked frighten.

"Yah! Oppa you scared me."

"Aww, im sorry ahgi."

I kissed her cheek and i held her hand. We met up with the others and we went up to her apartment room. We enter and her friend comes out surprised.

"Tori this is BTS. This is Jin, Rapmon, Jhope, Jimin, Taehyung, and of course you know Suga and JungKook."

"Nice to meet you, im Victoria. Call me Tori."

"1,2,3 Hello we BangTan seongnyeonda-mida"

They giggled and we went to chill in her living room. We talked and played some games. We ordered some chicken and pizza. We watched a few movies and went back to play games. After hours of playing games we finally took time to relax.

"So what are you up to tomorrow Chae?"-Jimin

"Me and Tori are going to jeju island before she leaves to the US."

"Your going back?"-Tae

"Yeah. Ive got to finish my studies."-Tori

"Thats good your finishing your studies."-Jin

"Yeah."-Tori

"You are coming back though right?"-Tae

"Yeah of course. After my studies im coming to stay here for a little while."-Tori

"Cool!"-Jhope

We talked and they explain what they planned for jeju island. I wish i could go but i cant.

"Rapmon hyung, cant we talk to manager hyung to see if he'll let us go to jeju island too. A small vacation now and not next month."-me

"I guess i could talk to him"-Rapmon Hyung

I smiled and cuddled with Chae. Rapmon looked at his phone and his eyes widen.

"Guys lets get going. Its 11:30pm. Lets go back to the dorm and let these girls get some rest."-Rapmon.

We bid our goodbyes and left.

Luna's POV

He is so going to regret leaving me. I'll just have to make a plan to get him back. I cant believe him. He left me for that piece of trash. He'll regret it.