Chapter Seventy One

Yoongi's POV
I failed. I failed what I had trained myself for. As we arrive to my cabin I told the guys to bring her in carefully setting her on the bed. I ran in and rummaged around my cabin to find medicine, wraps, gauze, and alcohol to clean the wound. When I found everything I went to the bedroom and saw JungKook still holding pressure on the wound. His hands covered entirely with blood.

"Is there somewhere we can clean up?" Jin Hyung asked me.

"Yeah, around back. We're the only ones here so you can practically walk out naked. There's 3 larges pots of water filled to the top, use those to clean yourself. I have extra clothes in the closet next to the bed. Oh and towels too."

I continued to walk to JungKook and Chae. I set the things on the table next to the bed.

"Ok, I'm gonna cut her shirt open. I need to see how bad it looks JungKook. So after I cut her shirt, I'm gonna get a few gauze to cover her wound but you need to move your hands fast."

He just nodded. Still not speaking. I wash my hands using a water bottle then grabbed the scissors and gauze.

"On three. One. Two. Three!"

I quickly looked that the wound as I place the gauze on it and quickly covered the wound.

"Its pretty big and deep. First we need to stop the bleeding."

I continued to replace gauze after gauze as each one soaks up with blood. After what seems like hours the bleeding finally stopped. I was able to get the alcohol clean the wounds and stitched the wound closed. When finished closing the wound I grabbed the last two gauze and covered it nicely then taping it on the stitches tightly against the wound to make sure if she starts bleeding again she won't catch a infection from her clothes.

"Go wash up, I can take care of her"

JungKook gets up and goes join the others in cleaning up. I place her gently on my pillow on covered her with the blanket. I grabbed another one just in case she wasn't warm enough.

With the remaining water from the bottle I clean my hands and set up a sleeping area on the floor for the boys and myself. I made sure the floor wasn't to hard and brought out the extra pillows and blankets that I had.

"Guys, I've set everything up, I'm going to wash up."

The guys nodded and I went to wash up. As I washed away the stained blood on my hands I watched it flow down my arms onto the ground. I watch how much blood came off my hands and arms. I just stared at the blood being washed away. My eyes teared up.

JungKook's POV

Even with what just happened, I am still very shocked to see that Yoongi hyung is alive and shocked that Chae got stabbed. I don't know how to take it all in at once. "I need to calm down" I thought to myself. Taking deep breaths I stopped and re-thought the situation.

Yoongi hyung is alive.

Chae got stabbed.

I looked at the shirt soaked with blood. As everyone else was getting ready to sleep, I grabbed the shirt and went out to where the water was. I saw Yoongi Hyung just standing there with staring at his hands, I could see that he is crying.

I wanted so much to go and console him but I froze in the place I was standing and just watch until my feet began to walk towards him.

"You ok?" My mouth moved on its own.

"*sniffle* yeah."

I nodded and bent down gathering water into the small bowl next to the jug of water. Dumping the water onto my shirt I wash out the blood. Yoongi Hyung and I just stare at the blood being washed out. After a while Jimin hyung came out.

"Chae is waking up" and went back inside.

We finished up and headed back inside. I entered first then Yoongi hyung entered after me slowly.

Chae's POV
With blurry vision I wake up to a dimmed, dark, forest smelling room. I see blurred figures moving around me. Blinking a few times my vision began to become more and more clear.

Namjoon Oppa, SeokJin Oppa, Yoongi Oppa, Hoseok Oppa, Jimin Oppa, Taehyung Oppa, and JungKook Oppa.

Wait Yoongi Oppa. What is he doing here? Didn't he die? What the hell is going on here?

I look at all of them in confusion before passing out again.

Yoongi's POV
She went back into a deep sleep. It was 3 in the morning and not one of us were sleeping. We just sat there trying to come up with something to converse about.

Silence filled the air. Not a single voice was heard.

"What have you been up to ever since "your death"?" Namjoon asked looking at me.

"Found this area and place abandoned and made it my home, my training area, and my hideout. Secretly took money our of my bank account to buy all the things I needed to stay alive. Eventually I stopped taking out money and went out underground to make money. My job was to spy on people and I made money off of it. Thousands. All in cash. With the cash I would buy weapons, spy equipments, clothing, food, bedding, floor mattresses, water, and that bed. With the left over money I've made was put into Chae's bank account secretly. I still plan to do what I've been doing. I don't plan to come back as BTS Suga but to stay as underground spy Yoongi. I've made my decision." I replied looking at the boys.

"Well if you are going to do that then you need armor hyung" Jimin says not even disagreeing with my decision.

The rest looks at him as if he was insane.

"Look, without Yoongi's spy work, we wouldn't have knew where to go and we wouldn't have gotten to experience the spy equipment he has" Jimin defended himself.

They look at each other.

"How much money do you have on you right now?" Jin Hyung asked

"About $151,000" I replied.

The boys eyes widen at the number.

"When I was younger, my father would buy these expensive but tough, unbreakable armor from this guy Dean. Maybe I can hook you up Hyung" JungKook says

"No need, Dean is the man I buy my weapons and spy equipment from. I can meet up with him later." I say back to JungKook.

"Why meet me later when you can meet me now?"