Chapter forty four

Chae Rin's POV
I dropped down to her picking her up.

"Luna, I'll do it for you. I know how you feel being away from a loved one."

"Thank Chae Rin. I know it's not much to say this now but I'm really sorry for everything I've do to you and JungKook."

"No your good. Honestly I would've done the same if i was in your position."

we both chuckle and then went into silence. I then I gotten a phone call.

"hello? Yeah, I'm coming now. don't worry bye"

"let me guess. JungKook"

"Yep"

"you should go"

"Yeah, see you around"

"Yeah"

i left and went home. From the moment I step into my apartment I was ambushed with questions and people searching my body for any bruises or any cuts. I pull myself off and noticed that it was everyone. By everyone I mean all of BTS, Shizuyo and HyunWoo.

i pointed to HyunWoo

"What are you doing here?"
"Well, I was here to visit you but found out all the carp that was happening so now instead of being happy I'm worried."-HW
"Sorry, he told me not to tell you he was coming"-Shizuyo
"Never mind that where the hell did you go?"-Yoongi Oppa
"Stop look at her, she seems so overwhelm right now."-RapMon
"Yeah, let her breath and take everything in slowly"-Jin
"Even so she needs to explain"- Jimin and V
"Let her talk"-Jhope
"JungKook follow me"

I walk away from everyone with JungKook behind me leaving them speechless.

"Chae--"
"Who is he?"
"What? What....who are you talking about?"
"She said is doing all of this because of him. Who is she talking about?"

it was quite. i looked at him and he seemed surprised.

"I can't tell you Chae, I promised."
"You said you want to protect me. either you tell me who he is and where he is or you can goodbye to me."
"What do you mean 'say good bye to you'?"
"I mean she's going to kill me if she doesn't find him. She was using you to get to him. But because I'm in the way of her getting close to you she is planning to get rid of me."

he didn't say anything. He was hesitant.

"Look JungKook, I know you love me, but if you really care for me and want to protect me then tell me about him, tell me where he is, if not then tell him to come out of hiding. Tell him to come out and stop her."

nothing still. Minutes flew by.

"Think about it"

i was walking away when he spoke.

"I promised not to say anything"

i scoffed and pulled away harshly.

JungKook's POV
What do I do? What should I do?

4 weeks later

Chae Rin's POV
It's been 4 weeks and JungKook isn't saying anything. I need him to tell me. I called Luna.

"Luna, meet me at the cafe. i have a plan for JungKook to get him to come out."

after that I hung up. i grabbed my phone and put on my converse. i walked to the cafe to meet up with Luna.

"What are you crazy?! He'll kill me!!"

"Please, just do it. Maybe he'll come out."

Luna let out a big breathe.

"Fine"

Luna's POV
We went into an abandon warehouse and she had me call JungKook using her phone and video called him. Before I did we put fake blood and brusies all over Chae and i tied her up to a chair.

"Now punch my stomach"

"Are you crazy?!"

"Just do it. and when your done put that duct tape on my mouth and tie my hands. then call JungKook to come here alone or you'll kill me. he'll come alone."

i was hesitant but I did it anyways.

i video call JungKook.

"Chae--Luna!? why do you have Chae Rin's phone?!"
"Well because she is here. *shows Chae Rin in pain from the punch*"
"What did you do to her?"
"Things. I'll do more if you don't come here alone. if I hear cop cars or get word that there are cops with you, you can goodbye to Chae Rin"

i hung up and looked at Chae. i took the tape off her mouth.

"Dayum, you could calm down on your punches?"

"Sorry"

we chuckled.

JungKook's POV
Ou I'm gonna kill her. I ran to his house and pound on his door. He opened it and he just woke up i grabbed his shoulders and shook him.

"What the hell JungKook!!! What the fuck are you doing?!"

"Get your ass up..Your coming with me now!"

"What the fuck?! Where we going?"

"To Luna!! Yeah remember Caroline, yeah Luna is Caroline. And guess what Luna is going to kill my girlfriend so we're gonna go and stop her."

"Well dayum, ok lets go."