Chapter four

JungKook's POV

Me and the members were on our way to the dancing room when I saw that dork HyunWoo with some girl. I went down the stairs and pushed passed her and bumped into her on purpose. Just to see her reaction.

"Watch it" I said with an annoyed tone

"Whatever" she said without hesitation and continued up with the dork.

"Yah, JungKookie aren't you coming?"

"Ne Hyung!"

I ran to catch up with the other guys and V Hyung put his arm around my shoulder.

"Did she just say that to you?"-V Hyung sarcastically.

"Huh? What are you talking about Hyung?" I replied acting stupid.

"That girl, she just said 'whatever' to you"-V Hyung

"Oh that girl, yeah she did. Whats her problem anyways? Whenever we bump into people they would bow and say sorry. How come she didn't bow and say sorry?"

"Well, maybe she doesn't know us?" J-hope Hyung said from behind us.

"Who wouldn't know us?"

"I don't know"-V Hyung

I walked away from them and we started to dance to our songs. I couldn't help but think about that girl. She was different and is different. Since I wasn't focused of course I lost balance and fell to the ground. Jimin Hyung shouted.

"Maknae of the ground!!!"

Everyone came running to me.

"Are you OK?"-RapMon

"Are you hurt anywhere?"-Jin

"Can you stand up?"-Suga

"I'm fine Hyungs. I'm fine and yes I can stand up. I just fell."

"Alright"-Jin

They went back to dance after taking care of me. I loved how they always care for me. I love them. But that girl. I want to learn more about her.

A week later

Chae Rin's POV

I got my school stuff on Sunday and got my schedule so I'm ready to go. I got dressed in some black skinny jeans, a over sized white sweatshirt and my black high top sneakers. I grab my phone, headphones and my backpack. Before I leave I put on my headphones and listen to 'Uniq' and grabbed my skateboard. I walked out of my apartment and headed to school. Once I stepped outside the sun beamed at me. I looked into my bag and took out my sunglasses. I road my skateboard to school. About a block away from the school I see a cafe. I decided to stop by and get a latte. When I got my latte I headed to school. As I was on my skateboard a car came my way and someone pushes me out of the way. I look to see who is was and it was HyunWoo Oppa.

"Oppa"

"Yah! I know I just met you but do you want to die?!"

"No, Oppa. I wasn't paying attention. I swear."

"Are you OK?"

"Yeah"

"As long as your OK."

I look at the car that just drove by and saw that its was of course BTS. They all smirk at me except one. Jin. He ran to me and asked if I was OK. I ignored him and ask HyunWoo Oppa to help me get to class.

"I'm not like the others!" I heard him say . I turn around.

"You sure?"

He nodded.