Chapter thirty seven

Chae Rin's POV
Ugh!! Why can't i go home already?! I'm doing fine. I mean i feel dizzy from time to time but still im doing great. When is JungKook Oppa coming? I grabbed my phone and looked through my contacts to find Kookie Oppas number. I realized i didn't have it so i dialed it done and called him.

(Bold is JungKook and regular is Chae Rin)

"Hello?"
"Oppa? When are you coming?"
"Who is this?"
"Oppa! How can you forget your own girlfriend!!??"
"Chae Rin?!"
"No shit its me! You forgot about me huh? You couldn't even recognize my voice!"
"Aniyo! I didnt look at the ID caller that's why i didnt know it was you. And its because i haven't heard your voice in a long time. Thats why i didnt recognize your voice."
"Whatever! When are you coming? I want to go home"
"I'll come in a bit...im just finishing up practice with the hyungs."
"Ok, hurry up! I don't think i can stay here any longer...its suffocating"
"Arraso"

I hung up and smiled to myself. I sat quietly in my bed waiting for him. Nurses came in and did the normal check up.

"How are you feeling?"- nurse 1
"I my head is in pain but im fine."- me
"Ok, we are done here, I'll come back with the medicine for your headache"-nurse 2
"Ne, thank you"-me

They left and One nurse came back and had a syringe in her hand. She came towards me and asked to see my hand. She was my usual nurse so i let her see my hand. She feels my arm and injects the need into me. She squeezes the liquid into me and spoke.

"This is a medicine that will help your head, since you said your head hurts"
"Thank you."

She left and i became sleepy.

JungKook's POV
So i made my way to the hospital. When i got there she was sleeping. How could she be asleep when she ask me to come here? She started to wake up so i sat down next to her. I held her hand as she woke up.

"Oh hey your here."
"Yep and your were asleep"
"Yeah, i got a headache so they gave me some medicine. It made me sleepy so i fell asleep."
"How are you feeling now?"
"Great. When can i leave here?"

Just then a nurse and doctor came into the room with some papers and a medium sized bag.

"How are you feeling today Ms.Min?"
"I'm doing great doctor."
"Great. I have your discharge paper. Ive gotten a call from your brother telling us to wait for him to come in then we can sign you out. This bag is your medicine."
"Really? Thank you."

He sets the bag down and opens it up and takes out three containers of medicine.

"You have to take the blue colored pill every morning. The green colored pill after you eat. And the red color pill before you go the bed."

Chae Rin nods her head and smiles. He put the containers back into the bag and they both left. She moves her hand away from me and grabs the bag and puts in onto the table next to her. She faces me and smile. I just wanted to hug her. Tell her i missed her. I grabbed her hands.

"I missed you so much."
"JungKook Oppa, you come here everyday. How can you miss me?"
"No, i meant before this. When you got into that accident. I thought i lost you. When you closed your eyes on me my whole world stopped."
"JungKook--"
"Please dont ever leave me again."
"I wont. I promise. You need to promise to, that you wont leave me."
"I promise."
"Say it better."
"I, Jeon JungKook, promise not leave his baby Min Chae Rin."
"Better."

She leaned towards me and kisses me.

Chae Rin's POV
I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my body. He pulls me closer as he deepens the kiss. It gets hotter as the kiss deepen. We pulled away when we heard someone clearing his throat.

"Oh, Oppa your here."
"Yeah, am i interrupting something?"
"No"
"Are you sure? Cause i was sure i just saw JungKook eating your face."
"Oppa! Can you just go get the discharge paper and get me out of here."
"I already signed them. Lets go."
"YAY!!!"

I got changed and we left to Yoongi Oppa's car.

"So Kookie, are you going to stay with me when we get to my apartment?"
"I cant bang PD-nim wants to talk to me."
"Aww, ok. But you'll come tomorrow though right."
"Yep. Besides you need to take care of your friend."
"You want to met her? I haven't introduced her to you guys yet."
"Tomorrow."
"Ok"

We got to my apartment and Yoongi Oppa went with me into my apartment. When i got in i was attacked when a big bear hug by Tori.

"Cant....breath...."
"Oh im sorry. I just really missed you. You know when you fell i thought you died and i was gonna be stuck up there with no food and no life."
"I'm sorry. It just happened."

"Alright Chae I'm going go now. We gotta go before PD-nim gets mad."

"Arraso Oppa. See you tomorrow if you come with Kookie."

"Yeah."

Yoongi Oppa left and i went to sit on the couch with Tori.

"Sorry i ruined your visit here."

"Its cool."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, well just go tomorrow with you and Jungkook."

"Are you sure? I mean you'll be kinda a third wheeler."

"True, how about we hang out with BTS the whole day tomorrow and then we go to jeju island before i go back to the US."

"Sure, sounds like a plan."

Tori's POV

The only reason why im going back to the US is to get the F.B.I to help me catch this girl that pushed Chae Rin. I remembered everything i saw. I'm going back for a few months then I'll come back to Korea to catch that bitch.