Chapter thirty one

Suga's POV
Days past and Chae is still in the hospital. We haven't gone to visit her at the past two days. We just posted our 'Run' dance practice so we were going to head over to the hospital. When we got there we went straight to her room but we were stopped by a nurse.

"Excuse me. Your sister isn't in there anymore. She had left yesterday. Someone came in and transfer her to a different hospital."
"What? To where?"
"I'm sorry. I would tell you but the patient wants to keep it confidential so i cant tell you, until i get the ok from the patient, you'll have to wait."
"Ok, thank you"

I bowed to her and the boys followed along. I could feel JungKook grip onto my shoulder.

"JungKook, are you ok?"

"I'm fine Suga Hyung"
"You don't look fine. Is it your heart again?"
"Yeah, I'll be fine. Its time i forget her to anyways."

JungKook walks off. Well technically stumbles off. He walking as if he was drunk. He held his chest. I know he is hurting. I know he wont be able to forget her. I know that he can't make it without her. JungKook-ah, don't worry. I'm going to fix everything. I'm going to find her.

We all made our way out of the hospital. I bent down to tie my shoes. I looked up and a little kid was standing in front of me.

"Annyeong. Whats you name?"
"Yoonmi, park yoonmi"
"What are you doing here?"
"I'm sick"
"*pouts* looks like you need some strength. Come here"
*hugs*
"Thank you. Here a pretty Noona that was hurt gave me a picture of you and told me to give this to you"
"Omo, what is  this?"

Before i could hear his answered his nurse came looking for him. I smiled at him then stood up as they left. I looked at the envelope then opened it.

'Oppa, i sorry for leaving like this. I'm sorry. Just focus on BTS and keep up the work. I'll be watching you guys. I expect you guys to be healthy, strong, and sweaty. Aha. Don't worry about me.I'm not to far away. Just focus on work. Love you.
Chae Rin❤️😘'

She left again. But this time, she may or may not be coming back.

JungKook's POV
I drove to the dorm after leaving my Hyungs at the hospital. My chest was in so much pain. I need her. I cant. I need to let her go. I need to move on. For my sake and for her. It cant be helped. I need to move on. Luna is there for me now. I walked out and went to Luna's place. As i got there i saw her with a bunch of guys. For a second i thought she was in danger until i heard her scream.

"GOT IT!!??"
"YES MA'AM!!"

Whats going on?

"Find Chae Rin and make sure she doesn't return. For good"

I look and i see her signal for them to leave. I waited a few minutes then went to her.

"Luna!"
"Oppa!"

She ran and hugged me. She smile at me like she was innocent. Not so much now that i know she was the one involved with Chae Rin leaving. I need to find out whats really going. I drove Luna to SM then left. I went to her dorm. Luckily she gave me a key. I went in and no one was home which was good. I searched her entire house. I noticed a laptop. I opened it and it wasn't locked or turned off. It was on. The first thing i see as i looked at the screen was information on Chae Rin. I searched through her laptop and saw a document the says 'that bitch Chae Rin". I clicked on it and i read everything in it. I realized why Chae Rin left. But why? I heard the door open to i shut the laptop and climbed out the opened window.

Chae Rin's POV
I had called HyunWoo to see how he was doing and i told him about me. He was worried but i assured him that i was ok. BTS has been so busy they have visited me. I heard a knock on the door, I look to see who it was and i saw that it was HyunWoo. I was so happy to see him. But i thought i was dreaming that i hit myself on my head.

"Ahh"

I didn't think i actually hurt myself". He chuckles and walks up to me.
"You call this ok!? You punk! You look like your going to die."
"Hehe, well like i said i did get beat up"
"Whatever."

I smiled as i see HyunWoo smiling big and wide. My smile fades as i remember i need to get away from BTS. I don't want any of them to get hurt. I mean JungKook is in enough pain because of me.

"Hey, are you ok Chae Rin?"
"Huh? Yeah, im fine."
"Are you sure? You were just daydreaming a second ago."
"Actually i don't like this hospital. Its to suffocating."(lie)
"Oh, would you like to come to the US? Just until you recover."
"Yeah, i would love to but, wont i be bothering you?"
"What!? Of course not. I'll go get you transfer paper."
"Thank you Oppa!"

I can relax. I guess. I just cant settle down that I'll be so far away from them. Especially from JungKook. I hope they wont be mad at me and wont go aboard to look for me. i wrote a letter and decided that I'll leave tomorrow.

The next day everything was ready for me to go. I saw BTS come in and the nurse has told them about me transferring and  i could tell they were panicking. When i saw JungKook leave i felt like crying but i didn't. I saw a little boy passing by. I ask him to showed him a picture of Suga Oppa and told him to give the envelope to him. When he did i left.