Chapter twenty two

V's POV
I feel really bad for JungKookie. Chae Rin lost her memories of them together. Its all because of Luna. If she didn't come this week then Chae Rin wouldn't be hurt like this. I followed JungKook out and saw that he was heading towards a street market. I wanted to stop him but I would do the same as him. Go and drink. I sat down at a different table far away from JungKook. I didn't order anything except for a small bowl of Ddeokkbokki. After i finished the dish i looked up at JungKook and realized that he was drunk. I walked over to him and he burst into tears. I wanted to cry with him but I had to be strong. I picked him up from his seat and threw his arm around my shoulder. I walked over to the side of the street market and called for a taxi. We got to the dorm and we entered quietly. I brought him to bed then went to get a drink of water. After doing so I was going to bed when i walked past Suga Hyung's room. I heard crying, I then heard Suga Hyung say "Sorry I couldn't protect you." With sobs following it. I feel bad for Suga Hyung to. It must be hard to see your sister in the hospital like that.

Suga's POV
When we got back to the dorm I went to my room and locked the door. Everyone fell asleep and it was just me. I don't know Kookie and V went but once everything was so quiet I burst into tears. The photo of seeing Chae Rin lying there in the hospital bed. Motionless. Waking up with hurt in her eyes. Smiling to cover it up. I could feel that she was hurt. I then remembered what I heard before leaving.

"'Don't you want to tell your brother that you are lying about losing your memories?' 'No I don't doctor. I just want it to be like this. I don't want my Oppa to feel hurt because of me. I'll just pretend to remember things slowly.' 'If that's what you want. But if I may say lying like this isn't going to help. It'll just make things worst.' 'I know. But i have to do this. I don't want to get hurt like my past'"

After remembering this I cried even harder. "Sorry I couldn't protect you."

Next morning

V's POV
I woke up to my alarm but remembered we had no schedule today or the rest of the week so I went back to bed but, I remembered JungKook had drank last night and would probably wake up with a big headache so I texted Jin Hyung since i was to lazy to get up and walk to his room.

V: Hyung are you up?
Jin Hyung: Yeah why?
V: Make some hangover soup for JungKookie
Jin Hyung: What?!? Did JungKook drink?!? Why?!? Why didn't you stop him?!?
V: don't worry Hyung. I'll explain later. Just make him the soup.
Jin Hyung: Arraso

After texting Jin Hyung I went back to sleep.

JungKook's POV
I woke up this morning with my head pounding. I opened my eyes and saw that I was at the dorm. How did I get here? I thought to myself. I the. Remember seeing V Hyung. I'm in trouble now. I stumble out of my room and headed towards the living room. I sat down on the couch and Jin Hyung came to me with a bowl in his hands.

"Here drink this. It'll help with the headache"

I looked up and grabbed the drink. I downed the drink and groaned. It was bitter but then a little after it started helping my headache. Everyone was getting ready to visit Chae at the hospital. I didn't want to go because my eyes were red but i was forced by J-hope Hyung to go. We took showers and got dressed and headed out. We reached the hospital and we walked to her room. As we went we heard laughter from her room. We walked in and my heart stung so bad as I saw the scene right in front of me.