Chapter Sixty One

RapMon's POV

The guys and I were getting ready when Jin hyung called us down to eat breakfast. We all ran down and sat at the table with it already set with plates and food.

"Dig in" Jin hyung said smiling

"Guys, I have a surprise. You'll see once when get to Chae's apartment." Jhope said while eating Kimchi.

"Hm, what is it Jhope hyung? Can you give us a hint about what it is?" Jimin asked in curiosity.

"Mm ok, very young yet old. That's all I'm saying" Jhope smiled

"Jhope, that is such a vague hint" Jin hyung said pointing his chopsticks at him.

So we finish eating and continued to get ready. Once we got ready we headed out to Chae's apartment to surprise her. When we got there we met Christable there. we made our way up to the apartment and knocked on her door but there was no answer. Jin hyung looked around and knocked again.

"Chae Rin ah, its us" I said as I knocked after Jin hyung.

"Is she still sleeping?" Jimin wondered

"Well let us know when the door opens" A voice spoke from behind us.

We all turned and came face to face with JungKook and Taehyung.

"Yah, you both..." Jin hyung spoke surprised

"SURPRISE!" Jhope and Taehyung shouted at the same time

"Is this what you meant by very young yet old Jhope?" I said pointing to JungKook and Taehyung

"Yep, I saw them yesterday and they told me that they were planning to meet us today so I told them to come here." Jhope explains

Christable knocks again.

"Chae, come on open the door."

No answer

"Hey does anyone have a spare key?" Christable ask looking at us

We all shook our heads

"Would Yoongi hyung have a spare by any chance?" Jimin asks "You know because he kept coming over here because Christable was always over here" He continued saying

"Oh that's right! RapMon and Jhope why don't you guys go and see if there is a spare key in Yoongi's room" Jin said to us

"Ok" Jhope said saluting.

Chae's POV

I was woken up by knocking on the door. I shot up from bed.

"SHIT!" I swore at myself

I grabbed my stuff and quickly packed the food I put together in the kitchen and I put the note on the counter like I said. I got ready and I put on my backpack full food and clothes and water and put my shoes on.

"Chae, come on open the door" I heard Christable say.

I panic for a while and climbed out my window onto the fire escape and closed the window. I ran down fast but quietly. I headed to the street and quickly got a taxi cab.

"Thank goodness" I thought to myself as I hid from RapMon Oppa and Jhope Oppa as the came out of the apartment building.

"Mounds Peak please" I said to the cab

"Yes ma'am"

We drove off and I could finally sit properly. It was about an hour drive before we reached Mounds Peak.

"$45 please"

"Here, keep the change"

"Thank you"

I got off and I texted my cousin to tell her not to pick any calls from Christable since only Chris knew her number and she didn't question she just agreed.

I turned off my phone and started hiking up the mountain.

Jimin's POV

RapMon hyung and Jhope hyung got back and opened the door with the spare key and Chae wasn't even home. We all went in and checked the rooms but there was no sign of her.

"Did something happen to her while she was sleeping?" Jin hyung asked with worry.

"Hey guys, there is a note here." Christable noona said as she comes out of the kitchen

"Hey Chris, if you came by again today, my cousin had call me last minute if I wanted to go hiking with her so I told her yes. Don't worry about me, my cousin is great at hiking. I have everything to keep from starving and being cold. And yes I brought a jacket and extra clothes just in case. Oh and we're spending the night too. I'll have fun. Don't worry about me. Love you. Chae" Christable noona read from the note.

"Hm, and it's on a day where JungKook and Taehyung shows up?" Jin hyung questioned

"It sounds really suspicious and fishy" RapMon hyung said

"It's like she knew they were coming." I said in shock

"No way. How though?" Christable noona asked

JungKook and Taehyung looked at each other and shook their heads. They didn't know. No one knew.

"Well, since she's hiking with her cousin, I'm gonna head back to work. I was going to take the rest of the day off to spend with her but since she's busy I'll head back. I'll just meet her tomorrow" Christable noona said as she left back to her car.

"Guys this just seems fishy don't you think?" I said

"What do you mean Jimin?" Jhope asked me

"I mean think about it, first Christable noona mentions a key to her apartment door, Christable noona finds the note, and just now she doesn't seem to be curious like the rest of us. I think Christable noona knows where Chae is. I think they planned this."

"But how? If that's the case, how did she know these 2 were gonna be here today?" Jin hyung asked.

I shrugged.

Chae's POV

It's about 6pm now and I finally reach to top of the mountain. I took out my phone and turned it on. The first thing I did was check if there was service hoping there wasn't any.

*NO SERVICE*

I smile, finally. Sometime alone. Ever since Yoongi Oppa passed away I haven't been left alone. Chris always thought I needed her by my side and so did the boys but I need and want sometime alone.

I made a small fire in the small camping area and set up the small 2 person tent I rented. I pulled out the food I packed which was just some kimchi, 4 packs ramen, and 4 hard boiled eggs then, I pulled out the mini cooking pot that I also rented and started making 2 packs the ramen.

After cooking, I took 2 of the 4 hard boiled eyes and cracked them, taking them out of their shell before cutting them in halves setting them in the bowl of noddles. I ate and enjoyed the view. Good thing it was a weekday because I am the only one up here.

After eating, with a small amount of water from the big jug of water Mounds Peak had set up for campers, I cleaned the dish I used and returned to my camp area.

I enjoyed looking up at the sky when I remember I had to set up the 5 mosquito repellent spray smoker around my tent. Setting one behind my tent 3 feet away, one on the left and right side of the tent and one in front of the tent . The 5th just remained off in my tent. When I finished with struggling setting it up I sat near the edge letting my feet dangle off, I stare off into the sky.

Sitting in silence I hear footsteps.

"This is where you came to avoid me?"