Chapter Sixty Two

JungKook's POV

We had headed back to the dorm since Chae wasn't home but I couldn't help but think about what Jimin hyung has said. I went into Yoongi hyung's room and sat on his bed. Looked around and sighed.

"I'm sorry man" I spoke to his photo Chae had taken of him next to his bed.

I stared at it for awhile when I saw the sign.

*Mounds Peak*

"That sign..." I grabbed my phone and pulled up the text I got last night. "Mounds Peak"

That's when it clicked in my head. I grabbed my jacket and headed out.

"I know where she is. Stay here. I want to be with her alone." I said to the hyungs as I ran out of the dorm. I got to Mounds Peak and ran, following the trail up the mountain.

Huffing and puffing after a long time running nonstop I finally reached the top and saw her sitting there. I took a deep breathe and spoke.

"So this is where you came to avoid me?"

She just looked at me shocked. She didn't say anything. But she stood up. Walked towards me.

Chae's POV

I walked toward him. Looking him in the eyes, I raised my hand and slapped him.

"Where have you been?" I started to tear up. But I kept hitting his chest with my fist.

"Where have you been? When I needed you by my side where did you run to? Why did you leave? Why did you listen to me and leave? Why didn't you fight to stay by my side? Why are you here now? Why? WHY?!"

All the anger I had built up inside me just came rushing out. I cried and shouted at him. He grabbed my arms.

"I couldn't face you."

I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"I couldn't face you after hyung's death. I kept blaming myself for his death. But through the entire time I just kept hearing his voice saying "Its not your fault. Its not your fault." But even so I still blamed myself. And because I blamed myself, I couldn't face you." He says with his eyes tearing up not losing the eye contact we had.

He had let go of my left arm and brought it up to my check. I closed my eyes and just let him take over me.

"I'm sorry I left but it needed to happen" He spoke in a gentle voice.

I shook my head and looked at him in the eyes. Then I turned around and looked out at the view. As I stood there I felt his arms come around me wrapping me in warmth.

"So much has happen and all that is bad and barely good. I haven't done much with Yoongi Oppa and he's passed away. Ugh, I miss him so much"

JungKook Oppa sighs and nods.

"YOONGI OPPA!! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME BEHIND?! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAIT LONGER?! We barely did anything and you're gone." I shouted at the top of my lungs and then broke down crying.

JungKook Oppa turns me around and hugs me tightly rubbing my back.

"He's in a better place now."

JungKook Oppa just keeps hugging me until I stop crying.

"You should sleep"

"You too Oppa"

"Where am I going to sleep?"

"We can share"

We both smile at each other and enter the tent.