Chapter twenty

Chae Rin's POV
Kookie and I were walking back to the camp site. As we were 2 miles away from existing the forest JungKook gives me a back hug causing me to stop in my tracks.

"Yah~we gotta get back. Suga Oppa must be worried."
"Can't we just stay like this for awhile? Once we go back we are gonna separate from each other because of Luna."
"Fine. Just for awhile though."

I hear him chuckle and then I felt him smile on my neck. He kisses my neck and I moved my head to the side to give him better space to kiss my neck. I bit my lip to surpass the moans that were gonna come out of my mouth.

"Come on ahgi let me hear your moan. Come on. I've been waiting to hear your moan again."

He spoke against your neck causing you to turn on.

With what he said I moaned. As I moaned I heard him groan. He took my hand and takes me to the deepest point of the forest again but then we pasted the point of hiking. We were beyond that. We came to a place where no one dared to go. He pulled me into a rough but passionate kiss. We began to strip each other.

JungKook's POV
I just couldn't hold it anymore. I wanted no I needed her. I needed to feel her inside and out. I kept on touching her. I love it when she moans, whimpers and pleasures me. I kiss down her neck and left marks but I made sure they weren't visible. I traced the entrance of her vagina as I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around me. I pump in and out of her without letting her adjust to my size. I just wanted to get it done with. As I pumped in and out of her I got faster and stronger.

"Mhmmm, JungKook I'm about to...."
"Me too babe."

After a few seconds of thrusting I came in her.

Chae Rin's POV
I felt so good and so happy. I couldn't say anything but pant. I love him so much. Luckily he didn't rip any of my clothes. I would've been in big trouble if he did. We walked back and I went to hug Yoongi Oppa.

"Well it's about time you guys got back."

I chuckled and sat down next to V Oppa. Kookie was gonna sit next to me when Luna came out of the tent and ran to Kookie and hugged him. I admit I was a bit ticked off but I let it slide because I know Kookie loves me only. Well besides BTS and his parents.   After a while BTS started to drink and one by one they knocked out. The only people awake was me, JungKook, Luna, V Oppa, and Yoongi Oppa. I saw that as I was messing around with V Oppa, Kookie was drinking. Luna was trying to stop him but couldn't. Next thing I knew he was drunk and was taken into the tent with Luna. I got so mad I started to drink and then the last thing I remember was seeing V Oppa talking to me before knocking out.

Next morning

JungKook's POV
I woke up with my head pounding. I hold my head and remembered what had happened. I looked to my right expecting to see V Hyung but instead I see Luna. What?! I looked under my blanket and saw that I was naked. I looked at Luna and she was naked. What happened?! I was about to get up but the tent opened and I saw that it was Chae Rin that had opened it. We had a intense eye contact until she broke it.

"Sorry for interrupting your moment."

She said with tears in her eyes. She backed out and zipped up the tent. I got up and put some clothes on. I then ran after her. She was headed towards the forest we were yesterday. She was wiping away her tears and she ran. I saw that she about to hit a branch so I screamed her name.

"Chae babe careful. Don't hurt yourself!"

She didn't listen she cut her arm. I saw blood drip onto the ground. I tried to run up to her but then she started to run again.

"Babe it's not what you think I swear, just stop running and let me explain!!"

I shouted after her. I kept running. I couldn't run anymore. Looked and saw that she just kept going. I could tell she was tired though. I ran back and got Suga Hyung. As I told him what happened surprisingly I didn't get smacked. I guess he knows what truly happened between me and Luna. We followed the trail of blood. It then led us to Chae Rin passed out on the ground pale and weak. Sweating. I got so worried I carried her out of the forest and rushed to Suga hyung's car. We drove to the hospital and waiting for the doctor to come out of the ER.