Chapter forty five

Chae Rin's POV

During the time we were waiting for JungKook to come and get me Luna helped me wash the makeup and fake blood off since it began itching. We then heard the door open. I though it was JungKook but it wasn't. Me and Luna went to check out who it was and it was two girls running away from this big group of men who looked as if they were a gang. I was gonna go and help but Luna held my hand stopping me. I didnt care, i pulled my hand away and ran to help the girls. I pulled the guys away and told them to run to Luna, and as told they ran to Luna. The guys looked angry as they tried to go after them but i pushed them away. One of the guys tried to punch me but i dodged and hit his stomach. I kicked the other on his stomach and kick the 3rd guy in the balls then the last two were coming towards me.

"Get them out of here!"

I yelled out to Luna. Luna nodded and ran out the back. Like before they tried to go after them but i stopped them.

"You don't want to mess with us little girl."

"Ha, you don't want to mess with me. I may be little but im a hella strong ass girl."

They came at me at once but luckily with my fighting skills i fought them.

Luna's POV

Chae Rin that crazy bitch. I brought the girls out to my car and told them to stay there. As i came out JungKook showed up. And he was there as well. I was shocked but heard a scream and remembered Chae.

"Where is--?"

"Shut up! Lets go! Chae is in danger!"

I grabbed their hands and ran inside to see Chae on the ground clutching her stomach, 3 guys knocked out on the ground and the other two were moving towards Chae. Before they could touch her JungKook pushed them away. And they fought. He went to join JungKook and by that time the 3 guys were coming back. Those 3 joined in and i couldn't do anything but call wolf.

"The police is coming!"

They stopped and the gang looked at each other signaling to run away. And they did.

"This isn't over!"-gang member

"Yeah, whatever"-Chae

I walk over to her and grabbed her shoulders and shook her.

"Are you crazy or just plain stupid?! You could've gotten raped or killed if we didnt come."

"But i didnt"

I hugged her and was pulled away by JungKook.

"What the hell is going on? Why are you guys acting like you guys are friends?"-JungKook

"Because we are friends. What we did was all a fake. It was to bring him out."-Chae

"Oh"-JungKook

I wanted to speak but all i could do was stand there in silence. I felt like crying. This is the first time I've seen him in years. I tried holding in my tears but failed. I quickly turned around so that they wouldn't see me cry but Chae had already seen me.

"Luna? Are you ok? Whats up?"

"Nothing, ummm....i...i"

I couldn't even finish me sentence, i just ran off.

Chae Rin's POV

I was about to run after her but someone held my arm. I looked and saw that it was him.

"I'll go."

I nodded and let him go after Luna. I looked over to JungKook. I could tell he was confused and upset, but yet looked extremely worried. He walked towards me and engulfed me into a hug.

"Don't you ever do that to me again. I really thought you were in danger."

"But im not"

"You could've actually gotten hurt if we didnt get there in time."

"But you came."

"Those guys could've raped you"

"But they didnt. You wouldn't had let them or let them get away"

"They were a gang"

"Oh, speaking of which lets take care of those girls."

I pulled away from his hug and went to Luna's car. As i open the door i saw that the girls were sleeping. Their clothes were ripped and they were dirty. They looked around 5 and 10. I messaged Luna saying that JungKook and i were heading back to my apartment with the girls.

YoungJae's POV

I went after Luna and i kept running after her. A car was going by and she fell. I ran to her.

"Yah, are you ok?"

"Yeah, im fine. I just really gotta go."

She wouldn't look at me. I wouldn't blame her. I did disappear on her. I knew how she felt, she just didnt know it. I wouldn't blame her for not looking at me. To avoid me. Its all my fault she had become this girl who seems like a psychopath. In matter of fact, i feel sorry towards her. I feel stupid. I remember everything the day before i left.

Flash back

I was walking to class when Caroline jumped onto my back. I smiled while i heard her giggle.

'Oppa, im hungry'

'Your always hungry.'

'Are you calling me a pig?'

'Yes! Cause you always eat.'

'Oppa!'

'Arraso arraso, im sorry, lets go I'll buy to food'

'Yay! Food!'

I chuckle and follow her as she already headed towards the cafeteria. She told me what she wanted and i bought it for her. After doing so we sat at a table and chatted and laughed. When she finished eating we left to class.

After school

I was walking home when my dad had called me.

"Hello? I'm on my way home now. Yes father. Ok."

I hung up and made my way home. As i did i started to think why my dad had called me. It was always my mom who called me. Unless my dad was planning something. My dad is one of the top mafia is Korea. Everyone is scared of him. Because he was the top mafia he didnt want anyone to know about me or my mom he would tell people he is single with no family. Such a great father i know. He doesn't want us to be in danger so he lies. As i was walking home i felt like someone was following me. I turn around and i was surrounded by guys in black suits. I thought they were my dads men so i just turned around and kept walking. Next thing i know one of the guys comes up to me and punches me stomach. I drop to the ground groaning in pain. He walks towards me and tries to kick me but my dad being the mafia he is taught me how to street fight to defend myself, i hit him first. When most of the men were either passed out or groaning in pain i took the chance and ran for it. I ran towards this house that my dad had bought me and told me to go whenever there was a fight or danger. I went to that house and called JungKook since he was the only one who knew. I told him what happened and asked him not to tell anyone.

End of flash back

After that those guys just hung around my house not leaving or changing shifts to watch my every move. Ive never left that house till now.

"Caroline, im sorry"

"For what?"

"For leaving. Disappearing. Not telling you i love you."

"Wait what? You what?"

I grabbed her hands.

"I love you."