Chapter twenty six

JungKook's POV
Its been a week since Chae went missing. I miss her so bad. I feel so weak and so tired.

Why cant i just give up on her? Why cant i let her go? Why must i hold on to her?

All this questions came into mind like its nothing. My chest hurts. My heart pounds into my chest so hard it hurts.

Chae Rin just come back to me please.

Chae Rin's POV
So I found out JungKook didn't do anything with Luna. I wanted to go back so many times but I cant. I need to finish this. I need to end this pain that I have with my father. Although I went away I get updates on BTS by Suga Oppa and Jin Oppa. They video tape whats going on everyday and sends it to me. I hated seeing JungKook in the hospital bed but, i'm relieved they let him out. They started to do more shows. But one thing that bothered me the most was Luna. Ever since I left Luna has been hanging around them like she married to JungKook. UGH!!!! Why is she so close to my Oppa? JungKook is mine! Just when I thought she was gone...I just hope he doesn't move on and fall for her.

Ignoring that fact that Luna cant keep her little ass away from Kookie, Ive been spying on Kookie's dad and watched his every move. I think it's time for me to make my move.

I know his schedule for everyday so I make my to his second appointment and set up my things to get rid of him.

JungKook's POV
I feel so bad towards Luna. She has been so nice to me and I neglected to accept her. Should I give her a chance?

Chae Rin's POV
I waited for him to show up. When he did I grabbed my gun and went out. Luckily there were only two guys with him. Once he went into the building and his guys stayed outside I went out. I threw a smoke-bomb and the guards fell into a deep sleep. I grabbed my gun and walked in. I looked for him. I found him by the back door on the phone. I set the gun. I guess he heard because he dropped his phone to his side and spun around.

"Whose there?"

I walked out. With the gun in front of me pointing at him, I was ready to shoot. He had his hands up. I saw fear in his eyes. I saw that he was scared. A tear came down my eye. My grip became tighter onto the gun. I closed my eyes. I heard him shout.

"I'm sorry for what I did. But this isn't gonna bring him back!"

"Exactly. You saying sorry won't bring back my father as well!!"

"Don't do this! I know how much you love him and JungKook! Think about how they would feel."

"You don't know anything. I thought about how they would feel. I thought of how my dad would feel. Don't bring JungKook up! He is your son but you don't even know whats going on with him!! What do you know?!"

He looks at me with regret in his eye. His eyes starting to fill up with tears. My eyes filled up with tears. Tears coming down my cheek. The guards had woken up and went beside him entering from the back. With two shots both of the guards are on the ground holding their legs stopping the blood. I point the gun back at him.

JungKook's POV
I was sitting in the living room when the news suddenly interrupted the show I was watching.

"Reporting. There has been gunshots heard down at the Jeon Factor today right at this very moment. We did our best to get a footage of what's going on in there. It seems that there is a young girl pointing a .45 at the CEO. I hope this ends well."

I couldn't believe my eyes. Luna looks at me and spoke.

"Isn't that your dad? And isn't that Chae Rin unnie?"

I nodded my head. I got up along with Luna and texted the others to meet me at my dads factory. Once we got there a lot of people was standing a few feet away from the factory. We decided to take the back entrance. We all snuck to the back of the building and I heard Chae Rin speaking.

Chae Rin's POV
"This for my dad and for how you treated me in the past."

I set the gun again and was about to shoot but then I heard a shot and felt pain in my chest. As I fell i shot my gun and saw him fall to the ground.

"CHAE RIN!!"

I looked towards the direction of my name being called and saw BTS. I smiled knowing that the last person/people I see is going to be my brother and BTS. I look at JungKook and he is holding his dad in his arms with Luna beside him. The scene hurt me but i wont fell the pain after this.

"Chae, why? Why did you do this? You got hurt."

"O-op-oppa, im sorry. I jus-just had to d-do this. I'm s-so sorry."

My eyes felt heavier and heavier. I wanted to close them but Yoongi Oppa told me to keep my eyes open so I tried my best to keep them open. As I did the more pain I felt. I thought of all those times I spent with them. I thought of JungKook. All the times we were together. Everything about him. I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore.

JungKook's POV
I ran to my dad. I held him. I cried.

"Son, promise me to make sure she lives."

He looks at Chae Rin. Why?

"Promise me that you'll protect her. Promise me."

I just nodded. He closed his eyes.

"CHAE RIN!!! WAKE UP DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES!! PLEAS WAKE UP!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME TO!! Please"

Hearing this I froze. I turn around slowly. I see her. Motionless. I am hoping she is faking. I get up slowly. Walking towards her. Blood under her body, on her shirt, on her skin, everywhere. I look at Suga Hyung and he was basically covered in blood. I grab her from Suga Hyung held her in my arms. Her body was still so warm.

"Chae Rin-ah, Wake up. Open your eyes. Don't play around with me."

I started shaking her and looked around her body. She wasn't moving. Everyone was crying. I held her into my chest. After giving her back to Suga Hyung My chest started to hurt like hell. I couldn't breath. I held my chest. Falling to the ground next to her. Curling up into a ball I held my chest in pain. I shout in pain. I realized I need her. I held her hand and the pain I felt was almost gone. I still felt pain but not as much as before. Everything then went black.