Suga's POV

Why am I a brother when I can't even protect her? She is always getting hurt. And it's for one person.

She already had went to the hospital more than once. Why can't I protect her?! What kind of brother am I?!
As of right now they are happy, and no one is coming in between them. JungKook keeps leaving early in the morning for some reason though. I wonder what for. So to find out I decided to follow him.

Morning

I woke up and I noticed that I was the only one up, which surprised me since I'm an lazy ass who wants to sleep....Anyways, I went to see if JungKook was up and he wasn't,  I got myself dressed and put on my shoes.

"Hyung?"
"Ne JungKook"
"Where are you going?"
"I'm going to the studio, I wanna work on some music before the other wake up"
"oh"
"What are you doing up so early?"
"I'm going to meet my parents today, they said they need to talk to me"

He's lying

"Oh, have fun"

I said before I walked out of the building, I went to go get some coffee and went back to the dorm, by the time I got back, JungKook was just coming out of the dorm. I hid at the side of the building so that he wouldn't see me. He started to walk towards me so I panicked and jumped into a bush next to the building and hid myself. After I saw him pass I got up and dusted myself and followed him. I saw him go into the Cafè I went to and saw him sit with another girl and his parents. They were looking at something, I took out my phone, turn my camera on and zoomed into where they were and looked at what they were looking at. 'Wedding places?' I thought. What? Why? Does Chae know...wait I need to confirm this. I walked into the Cafè like I just got there and ordered a caramel macchiato I rushed them like I was in a hurry I grabbed my wallet and I pretended that I just saw JungKook.

(JD=JungKook Dad JM=JungKook Mom)

"JungKookie? What are you doing here? Hello Mr and Mrs Jeon"

"Hyung, What are you doing here? I'm meeting with my parents"

"Oh"

"Yoongi-shi, did you know that our Kookie is getting married to this young lady?"-JM

What? Married? What is Mrs. Jeon talking about. Was what I thought right? Will Chae be hurt again?

"No, I didnt, none of the members know."

"Aish, JungKook-ah why did you tell your hyungs"-JD

"I was getting to it."

"JungKookie, does she know?"

He looked at me with pleading eyes. She doesn't.

"One order of Caramel macchiato!!"

I turn around and raised my hand, I paid and grabbed my drink bowed to JungKook's parents and the girls Parents and I looked at JungKook in disappointment and shook my head. I continued to walk out to bump into a girl.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't payin-- Yoongi? Min Yoongi?"

"Christable?"

"How have you been? How long has it been?"

"Good, I've been good. it's been 3 years"

That when I started to fall for her. Again.

__jeonkookie I really hope you like this...Sorry I took forever to write this.