Chapter Sixty Five

JungKook's POV

I had woken up and saw that everyone else was already up but I didn't see Chae. Then I remember what happened earlier and started to have a little panic attack until Chae walked into the room with 2 trays of food in her hand, Shizuyo following her with 2 trays of food in her hands as well. I took a deep breathe and relaxed myself.

"Come eat guys. Chae paid for it so dig in."

Chae chuckles and walks up to me.

"Get something to eat Oppa."

"And you?"

"I already ate this morning when everyone was still sleeping."

I nodded and headed to eat something while Chae went to HyunWoo. Of course, I couldn't help but be jealous but I held it in since they are friends.

Chae's POV

"HyunWoo Oppa, how are you feeling today?" I asked as I sat next to him.

"Better. Glad, I don't need the mask anymore." He smiles widely yet weakly.

I help him sit up and gave him a glass of water.

"Need anything else?" I asked hoping to be of aid

"Yeah, can you tell JungKook to come here?"

"Yeah sure. Hold on"

I walked up to JungKook Oppa and told him that HyunWoo wanted to see him and left to put the trays away.

JungKook's POV

I finished eating and went to HyunWoo. Turned out he needed help going to the bathroom. I stood outside the bathroom waiting for him to finish and helped him back to the bed.

"Well, good morning. I heard this is the sleepover group" Doctor Hang said as he entered the room.

We all chuckled and gathered around HyunWoo.

"Well, you look to be in a better state. Let check you blood pressure and look at those wounds on your head, chest, and stomach and I'll let you know how things goes from there." Doctor Hang said being positive.

We all left the room to let the doctor and nurses do what they had to do. Chae returned to the room area and saw all of us out here.

"What's going on?" She said with a hint of worry in her voice.

"The doctor and a few nurses are checking his body and stuff so we were asked to leave until they finish." I told her

She nods and sits next to me and leans against me. We talk for while until the doctor and nurses came out of the room.

"He'll need to be hospitalized for about 2 more weeks. We will be moving him the upper level. In room 1036"

As he said that the nurses came and moved him to the elevators just around the corner. Everyone followed them but Chae and I.

"Isn't the upper level much more expensive? I don't think he has the money to pay for it" Chae says to Doctor Hang.

"Haha, don't worry. Someone came in this morning paying for it all. He even paid for the operation and the up coming 2 weeks. Everything has been covered." Doctor Hang said smiling.

"Uhh, who paid for that? If I may ask." I asked

"He goes by the name on Bo Gum" Doctor Hang says

"Thanks"

We bowed to him and he left. We look at each other confused then we headed up to the room.

"Hey HyunWoo, do you know anyone by the name of Bo Gum?" I asked as I entered the room

"Yeah. That's the name of my best friend" He said "Why?" HyunWoo questions after.

"He's the one who paid for everything" Chae said

"Yes Ma'am I did" A voice said from behind us.

"Woo-ah, how are you? Why didn't you tell me you were in trouble?" He says as he walks towards HyunWoo.

"I didn't want to tell you because I knew you would do this." HyunWoo says

"Well, this is nothing. After all the things you've done for me." He says smiling.

Jimin hyung cleared his throat loudly on purpose.

"Oh, how rude of me. Hi everyone, I am HyunWoo's best friend. We grew up together." He introduced himself.

We all introduced ourselves to him and we all got along well. After a while of talking, we all decided to make our way out as Bo Gum wanted to spend the night with HyunWoo.

As we made our way down to the parking lot I got a text message.

"Namsan Tower. Meet me there, ASAP when you get this"

I looked up at RapMon hyung and told him to take Chae home for me. I got into my car and drove off the Namsan Tower to meet the person who has been texting me. By the time I got there no one was there, I walked around hoping to find some clues as to where this person may be. Then I got a text again.

"Get on lift 5"

I went up the tower and waited for the 5th lift the open. I entered and saw a small black fanny pack with my name taped to it. I picked it up and opened it only to see a tape recorder.I grabbed it and hit the play button.

"We have eyes on Chae Rin and JungKook. We just need to know when and where to take action. We have everything plan. We go enough men and we have enough weapons. Anyone who tries to help them will be facing our men. Don't worry sir, I have chosen a place away from the cities. No one will ever know what happens"

I put the recorder into the fanny pack and put it around my waist. I grabbed my phone and texted that number.

"Where did you get this from? Who are you? How are you getting these information?"

No reply.

I tried again but only to get no replies again. Once I reach the building again I got off and existed the building to face a man in black standing in front of me in a long distance ahead. He brought out a phone and typed something and then ran away. I looked at my phone.

"Be ready for the war that is coming soon."

I was so confused in what was happening at this moment so I called my men to come pick me up and took me to my dads warehouse.

"I need to be prepared."