Chapter twenty five

Chae Rin's POV
I took a big breath and looked at the boys as they stood in front of me. Again a few times I took a breath and sighed. Before saying anything I bit my lip.

"What is it that you want to tell us?"-Suga
"Are you hurting anywhere?"-Jin
"What if she doesn't know us?"-Jhope
"What if her condition got worse?"-Jimin
"Guys let her explain herself"-Rapmon
"Thank you Namjoon Oppa. Guys i'm fine. Actually the truth is I remember everything."
"What? You remember? Since when?"-Jin
"Did a magical unicorn come and helped you remember?"-V
"What? No! Ive always remember. I asked the doctor help lie for me. I don't want to remember what has happened between me and JungKook because i cant hurt him."
"Wait so you always remember but lied about losing your memory?"-Jin
"Yes. I'm sorry."
"Guys can i talk to Chae Rin alone please. Take JungKook back to his room. He must be tired. Make him rest."-Suga

All the boys left leaving me and Suga oppa alone.

"Yoongi Oppa."
"Why did you lie?"
"Because I cant hurt JungKook. I need to forget about him."
"What do you mean you don't want to hurt JungKook?"
"I'm planning on getting revenge on his dad. He killed my dad."
"Chae Rin. What you are doing is not right. Do you know how he feels?"
"Yes. I do. And I want to stay away from him as I do what I need to do."
"Chae Rin--"
"Oppa. I don't want to hurt him or you or the boys so please don't stop me."
"Chae--"
"Can you please leave now i'm tired. I want to sleep."

I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes. I heard him leave. I looked at the door then turned around to the window. I don't want to hurt them. I need to stay away from them. I need to stay away from him.

Later that night

I waited for everyone to leave. I went to the bathroom. I changed into my clothes and left my hospital gown on the bed. I put on my shoes, my mask, and then wore a black sweater. I snuck out. I almost didn't make it out. Once I stepped out of the hospital I ran around the corner then took off my mask. I took a big breath and looked for a place to go. I call HyunWoo Oppa and asked him for a ride and for some money. I asked him to bring me to a hotel then he left. Although he brought me to a hotel I waited till he left then went to a different one. I paid for a room and still had enough money to last me 2 weeks.

I'm sorry my Kookie.

Jin's POV
I woke up early to bring JungKook and Chae Rin some food. I stopped by JungKook first and gave him his food.

"So how are you feeling?"
"I'm feeling much better. Thanks hyung for the food."
"Yeah no problem. I so happy. Your discharged today. You just need to get rest more often."
"Really?! Wow i'm happy to. I thought i was gonna die staying here. Its just to quite."

Me and JungKook laugh at what he said. I helped him get his stuff together then we went to Chae Rin's room. When we got to her room we saw Chae Rin's doctor and nurses talking to police officers. I got worried so I walked up to them.

"Excuse me. Is there something wrong?"
"Yes, this patient has disappear. No one saw her leave or return"

My eyes widen. I look at JungKook and he was holding onto his chest as he fell to the ground. I yelled his name and the doctor and nurses help me by bring him to the examine room. I called Suga as soon as JungKook went it.

"Suga, get up now and come to the hospital"
"Wae hyung? I'm tired."
"Get over here if you want to know where your sister is"
"What? What do you mean?"
"What I mean is that Chae Rin is missing"
"WHAT?!?"

He hung up.

Suga's POV
Chae Rin is gone. What? Nothing has happened to her right? I was so worried that i woke everyone up and went to the hospital. As Namjoonie was driving i thought of what Chae Rin had said to me yesterday.

"Yoongi Oppa."
"Why did you lie?"
"Because I cant hurt JungKook. I need to forget about him."
"What do you mean you don't want to hurt JungKook?"
"I'm planning on getting revenge on his dad. He killed my dad."
"Chae Rin. What you are doing is not right. Do you know how he feels?"
"Yes. I do. And I want to stay away from him as I do what I need to do."
"Chae Rin--"
"Oppa. I don't want to hurt him or you or the boys so please don't stop me."

As I remembered it we had gotten to the hospital. I ran in and saw Jin Hyung sitting on the floor.

"Hyung whats wrong?"
"Its JungKook. They are looking at his body. Just before I called you we found out Chae Rin went missing then his chest started hurting. Then he fell. So he is getting check on."

I nodded then waited for the doctor to come out. After hours he comes out.

"How is he doc?" I asked
"He has a weak heart. He needs someone he loves to be by his side so he could build up a strong heart. The further she or he is the weaker his heart is."

He bows and leaves.

Chae Rin needs to be by JungKook's side.

Chae Rin's POV
I woke up and my chest was pounding. It was in pain. I held onto it. I heard my phone beep. I looked at it and it was a video message. I watched it. It was from BTS. They were in the hospital. I saw someone laying on a bed behind them. The camera was then flipped over to the other side and that's when I saw that it was JungKook.

"Chae Rin-ah, JungKook-ah has a weak heart. He needs someone special to him beside him. He needs you."