Chatper six

Chae Rin's POV

When we got to his dorm everyone ran up to me and asked what had happened to me. I was still scared that I only held onto Mark Oppa then JB Oppa came and I ran to hug him. When I ran to JB Oppa, Mark Oppa's jacket fell off and right before my shirt could fall off Jackson Oppa hugged me.

"Hey,hey, hey what happened?"

Mark Oppa and JB Oppa told them happened and they all became flushed with anger. They all were so anger that they wanted to find out who did that to me. JB Oppa let me take a shower and then he gave me a one of his shirt and sweatpants.

"Hey, Chae Rin-ah sleep here tonight and I'll drive you home tomorrow"

"Alright JB Oppa"

I sat on couch as Mark Oppa made me some soup and JB Oppa got his room ready for me to sleep in. He said that he'll sleep with Mark Oppa and Jackson Oppa tonight.

"Here, eat up. When you finish just call me and I'll clean up everything."

"Alright"

I ate and after I finished I didn't want to bother the boys so I just left it on the coffee table of the dorm fell asleep on the couch.

JB's POV

After a while I went to go check on her to see if she was ok and I saw her lying on the couch fast asleep. I carry her to my bed room and place her on my bed. As I leave the room I shut the lights and closed the door.

Later that night

JB's POV

I was half asleep when I started to hear screaming and I realized it was from my room. I got up tripping over Mark hyung and Jackson running to my room. When I got into my room I saw her sitting in the corner crying. I walked up to her but she started screaming and crying really hard. She kept saying to stop moving closer to her and to stop touching her.

"Chae Rin it's Oppa, it's Oppa!!!"

I got her to calm down but she was still crying.

"He kept touching me and hurting me."

she sobs.

I hold her in my arms rubbing her back and calming her down. I turn around and saw Mark hyung and Jackson. I tell them to go back to bed and I put Chae Rin to bed. I decided to stay with her until she falls back asleep and I wanted to leave but she wouldn't let my hand go so I just stayed in the room with her.

Chae Rin's POV

I woke up to find JB Oppa beside me and sleeping. I stretched and woke up JB Oppa. He drove me to school and told me he'll pick me up after school. As I went into my classroom I saw HyunWoo Oppa.

"Yah, why were you at home? I came to pick you up but you weren't there."-HyunWoo

"Oh, Sorry I got picked up by an old friend."

"oh, in that case--"

Before HyunWoo could even finish his sentence I was dragged away by someone. When I got a good look at him I realized it was JungKook. I tried to break out of his grip but failed. As I got dragged out to the back of the school everyone looked at me and pointed at me. Once we got to the back of the school JungKook pins me to the wall and looks straight into my eyes.