Chapter Seventy

JungKook's POV

He just smiles at us while we all stand there in shock.

"What? no hugs or hello?" Yoongi spoke

Next thing I know I was crying and I was on my knees.

Yoongi's POV

"JungKook, You did well. No need to cry." I say placing my right hand on his shoulder. He then pulls me into a tight hug.

"What the hell are you doing alive?! You're supposed to be dead. How are you alive?" JungKook asks through his tears.

I then told them all the story.

"I had asked the doctor fake my death because I knew that, that day was not the last time something like that would happen. I didn't want any of you to worry about me so I faked my death. I made the doctor say that I was dead and open casket funeral was not possible. I hid in a cabin near the wooded deserted areas constantly practicing my fight skills and shooting skills. I didn't want to keep this a secret from you all and I know it's against the law but I had to do it. I wanted to be like those spies you know."

JungKook just looks at me with tears in his eyes. Same with everyone.

"How is Chae going to react?? What about Christable Noona?" RapMon asked.

I didn't say anything. That was something I didn't prepare myself for. I didn't prepare myself to explain to Chae and Chris just how I am still alive even thought I explained it will to the guys. I just couldn't bare to face them both right now.

"Sir, you got a phone call."

We all looked at JungKook then to the man. I grabbed the phone and answered it. it was a video call. I answered it and quickly pointed it to the guys as if I was JungKook's men.

"JungKook, you shouldn't have capture HimChan. You see what you pushed me to do? You need to hand him over. Or else she gets it."

JungKook's POV

He turned the camera over to Chae. Her hair was messed up, she tied to a chair, both her legs were tied to the front two legs of the chair and her arms were tied behind the chair, and her mouth was covered with red duct tape..

"You lay a finger on her and you will die by my hands." I spoke with anger.

"Yeah, we'll use our secret weapon!" Jimin Hyung said referring to Yoongi Hyung.

"Bring it. Come to the same abandon warehouse"

Then YongGuk hung up.

"the warehouse where Yoongi was shot?" Jin asked.

I just nodded.

"Well, lets get going." Yoongi Hyung said.

Chae's POV

After YongGuk hung up the call, he walked up to me.

"This is where you'll witness the love of your life die. Just like that Yoongi bastard for getting in the way." He smirked.

Anger built up inside me. The bitch really has no heart. Only tears race down my cheeks as I couldn't speak.

"Aw, princess don't cry. Once I'm finished with JungKook and those brats I'll come and take good care of you." He says wiping my tears and caressing my face. I try moving away but struggle.

As I faced to my left I saw a broken glass bottle. "I needed to make him kick me over so I can grab it and cut myself loose" I thought. But I couldn't do anything, until what seems like my prayers being answered, YongGuk removes the tape from my mouth.