Chapter forty two

JungKook's POV
"Why did you do it? "

I froze. What was she talking about? don't tell me she knows why I broke up with her. She must not know. She'll be in much more danger than before.

"Why did you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Don't act like you don't know. I heard it all from Taehyung Oppa already."

"Chae--"

She pushes me away and hides her face into her hands and turns her back to me.

"Why did you break up with me? I wanna hear it from you."

"I--i cant say."

"Oh my god."

She whispers and turns to face me.

"Chae--"

"Stop. Just stop. Why did you do it if all it is to you is suffer?"

"To protect you. I'm tired of hurting you. I'm tired of seeing you hurt. Seeing you lay on that damn hospital bed killed me one to many times."

"But being on those bed hurt me less then this. You hurt me more by leaving me to be with her."

"I'm only doing it to protect you."

"I DON'T NEED YOUR PROTECTION!!!! I NEED YOUR LOVE AND TRUST!!"

Chae Rin's POV

I let out a big breath and turn my back to him. I bit my lip to stop my tears from falling but fail. As my tears race down my cheeks, my breathing becomes heavy and it feels as if the room is pressing my chest against my heart. I feel dizzy. I held onto my head as tears came down. I sniffed and brought my head up. I was about to walk away but was brought into a hug.

"Chae Rin please, let me protect you. Its the only thing i can do for you. Ive hurt you to many times, including now, but i want to protect you by doing this."

I said nothing and just kept letting out deep breathes.

"I rather be suffering with this than see you in danger."

I couldn't say anything. My head ached and my heart ached. I couldn't bare to see him suffering a relationship he doesn't want. I removed his arms. Turn to him. I didnt know what to say or do. I kissed him and pulled away. I walked out of his room and walked to the living. I grabbed my things and left with Shizuyo behind me. I just walked without think. Next thing i fall to the ground and realized in was in the middle of the street and Shizuyo is yelling at me to get my attention and telling be to watch where i was going. She was standing on the side walk. Cars passed by me as i cried out loud in the middle of the street looking at me like i was crazy. And i am. I am crazy. Crazy that the one i love will be suffering for me. I just cried out loud. When the cars stopped i didnt want Shizuyo to see me like this so i just ran to where ever. I just ran.

"Chae Rin!!"

I ignore her calling out to me and just ran. I knew she was following behind but i was always faster then she was. I ran into an alley and sat down up against the wall and she passes. I started crying again as it starts to rain.

Shizuyo's POV

Ugh! I wish i was faster than she was. I lost her. Where could she be? And its raining to. I just kept running around looking for her. Hoping to  find her soon but it was no use. She was practically no where to be found. I walked to the nearest park and sat on the swing. I mean might as well, im already soaked anyways. I then got a call from Yoongi Oppa.

"Hello"

"Hey why isn't Chae answering her phone?"

"That i don't know. She isn't with me. She is gone."

"What?! Where is she?"

"That i also don't know."

"What the hell happened?!"

"Well, we left from the dorm and were on our way home. We came to the crossing street but the cars were still driving by but Chae just walked out into the street and fell to the ground. She started crying and wouldn't stop. When the cars stopped because the light was red she got up and ran before i even got to her and she just kept running. And you should know i suck at running, and i lost her. She like disappeared."

"Alright. Just call me when you find her. I'll look for her myself. Bye."

Before i could even say anything he hangs up. Rude.

Suga's POV

Aish...Chae Rin....i went into JungKook's room waiting to hear why Chae left so suddenly.

"She knows."

Was all he said and i knew exactly what he meant. I needed to call her. I tried calling her four times but she wasn't picking up. Come on Chae Pick up your damn phone. I called Shizuyo and she said that Chae went missing. Ugh! Chae Rin why are you running away? We can fix this. I yelled out to the guys and told them Chae went missing.

"Again?!"-Jimin
"Cant she just stay put?"-Jhope
"Yeah I mean she is always in trouble."-V
"Guys it doesn't matter. Chae is Suga Hyung's sister and any sibling of any one of us is our sibling as well so quit talking and help find her. Shizuyo is running out there in the rain alone looking for her."-Rapmon
"Yeah guys. Don't be jerks now. We need to find her before Luna does."-Jin
"Would you be mad if i came along?"-JungKook
"Of course not. This isn't your fault. let's go"- me

Chae Rin's POV
I went to my apartment noticing that Shizuyo isn't home. I knew she was still looking for me so I grabbed my phone from my back pocket but only to be hit in the head knocking out. What felt like I hours I open my eyes to see a dark room with five figures standing around me. Four big like men figure and one feminine figure. The girl step up from the dark and into the moonlight. I saw her face and realized it was Luna.

"What the heck? what's going on? Luna what are you doing?"

she didn't reply. Instead she slapped my twice and punched my stomach. i yelped and whimper in pain. My phone rang and she picked it up and put it on speaker. It was JungKook

"Yah! Where are you?! why weren't you picking up your phone. Look let's talk about it. where are you?"

she didn't reply so I screamed

"yah! Chae are you ok?!"

I was about to speak but one of the men punched my stomach and I spit out blood.

"Why she is with me. don't worry I'll take good care of her. but if you want to see her just come to her apartment."
"Luna. Don't you dare do anything to her!!"

she laughed and hung up. she walks towards me and she looks mean and evil but I could she in her eyes that she was hurt and sad. i could see tears forming in her eyes. Next thing I know she is bawling her eyes out.

"Why?! Why doesn't he love me back?! why does he hate me?!"
"Luna"
"Why can't anyone love me?"

she says in a whisper voice. She unties my hands and throws me to the ground. I whimper in pain but hide it.

"Luna, don't do this. he isn't going to love you when you're like this"
"I'm not talking about JungKook!!"
"What?! Who are you talking about?"