Chapter Sixty Four

JungKook's POV

"YongGuk" HyunWoo Said weakly

I looked at Chae and walked and pulled out my phone.

"Check everything on YongGuk again. He has to be in Korea. If you find anything let me know."

"It's him isn't it? The one who shot Yoongi Oppa" Christable noona asks with Chae next to her.

I nodded.

"Don't worry, I'm having my dad's men find him."

"You mean your men, since your dad died." Chae says

"Yeah. They're doing everything they can to find him. If he was here to beat HyunWoo up then that means YongGuk has to be in Korea again. There is no way YongGuk would let someone else beat him up. YongGuk is the person to beat people up himself."

Chae looks at HyunWoo and enters the room again not saying anything.

"Listen JungKook, she's already been through a lot. Please take care of this quietly. I don't want her to go through anymore and I'm sure you don't want her to go through another thing." Christable noona said to me.

I just look at her and look at Chae again.

"Of course I don't her to go through another bad situation but knowing YongGuk, there is a high chance he'll be coming after both me and Chae. As much as I hate to admit it, that is what will most likely to happen."

"Well, do everything in you power to make sure that doesn't happen. JungKook, I promised Yoongi Oppa that I will protect her and look after her. No way in hell will I break that promise." Noona said with a serious stern look

"I will try but no promises."

All noona did was sigh and entered the room again.

Third Person's POV

Sigh of relief.

"I feel better to know that Chae is protected by the safest people . I am also relieved that HyunWoo is safe and no longer in danger. But he's getting closer. It's getting more dangerous. JungKook, Chae Rin, be ready for what's coming. Please be prepared." I said quietly to myself.

I leave the hospital quietly and not so noticeable. I took out my disposable phone and texted JungKook.

"Be Ready. Prepare yourselves."

I then threw the phone away heading to the convenience store to get another disposable phone. I headed to the boxing club not to far from the store and started practicing.

Chae's POV

JungKook Oppa re-entered the room looking at his phone in confusion. He puts it away and sits next to me.

"What was that all about?" I asked him

"It's nothing, just my men letting me know about the progress. I'll tell you more later." He replies in whisper

I just nodded. We ended up sleeping in the room with HyunWoo. When I woke up to use the restroom it was about 4 in the morning and I noticed that JungKook Oppa, Taehyung Oppa, Jimin Oppa, and Jhope Oppa weren't sleeping, they weren't even in the room. I stepped out and heard them talking around the corner. I wanted to ask them why they weren't sleeping so I walked out only to listen quietly in the conversation after hearing that YongGuk is near the hospital.

"My men are outside surrounding the area making sure he doesn't get in. He's here for HyunWoo. At first I thought he was here for me and Chae but no, he's here for HyunWoo as they found his brother." JungKook says showing them the information on his phone.

"What will we do if he does get in? There are way to many people here that could be in danger." Jimin Oppa says worried.

"Don't worry hyung, JungKook's men are very skilled. I witnessed myself." Taehyung says with an reassuring voice.

"But still, he is very dangerous and can be armed. If we don't want the police to be involved, we need to make them leave soon before someone calls the cops. JungKook, tell your men to settle it in a orderly calm way before things goes bad." Jhope Oppa says

As they finished up I quickly walked back to the room and went back to the couch and laid down like I never got up.

After waiting for awhile JungKook Oppa, Taehyung Oppa, Jimin Oppa, and Jhope Oppa to fall asleep, I got up and made my way to the front of the building see the men in black all over the area as well as a few cars just across the street. I then notice YongGuk in one of the cars and we had made eye contact. He stepped out and smiled like a psycho. I existed the building only to be stopped by JungKook Oppa's men.

"Ma'am please return into the building please. We don't want to have to call boss."

"Boss as in JungKook?"

He nodded

"I'm going to talk to him, do as you please"

I pushed through and went across the street, of course staying a good distance away. JungKook Oppa's men came and put me in a box like position with a big enough opening to talk to and see YongGuk.

"Leave. People are starting to freak out because of this" I said sternly

"Oh don't worry princess, I will. Once I get that HyunWoo." He smiles

"Don't. Call. Me. Princess. You aren't getting him so leave" I fought

"What are you gonna do if I don't leave? Bite me?" He says again smiling

I was going to say something when a man in black who standing behind YongGuk threw a huge rock at his head. YongGuk brought his hand to his head and saw blood.

"Well, what are you doing? Go after the bastard!!" YongGuk yells at his men

Then he turns to me.

"This isn't over princess. I'll be back. I'll find that HyunWoo and you. JungKook as well" YongGuk smirks and gets into his car driving away.

I sigh and walked back to the building with JungKook Oppa's men following of course.

"You can leave now."

They bowed and left. Weird. I shook that off and went back inside the building. I was walking towards the bathroom when someone in black came from behind me and grabbed me. He pushed me into the stairway and showed a gesture for me to stay quite.

I looked at him but I couldn't tell who he was. He wore all black, black shirt, black pants, black shoes, black hat, black face mask, black gloves and a small black fanny pack. I looked at him confused.

"Can I help you sir?"

He took out a pen from his fanny pack took my hand wrote:

"Be careful where you go. Always bring company. Stick close to him."

I read then looked at him in confusion.

"What do you mean by this?" I ask hoping for an answer

He then wrote:

"Just do as that says and you'll be safe"

I just look at him and tried to figure out who he maybe but then he just left.

"What was that all about? Who was that?" I thought to myself