Chapter twenty seven

JungKook's POV
The sound of her laugh. The sound of her voice. The pictures of her smile. The last image of her appears in my head.

My eyes shot open.

"CHAE RIN!"

"Hyung, he's up!"

I look around me and I see my members. I see Luna. One. One person is missing. Chae Rin.

I look at Suga Hyung and he looks at me knowing what I wanted to know.

"She's in doing fine. But she hasn't waken up in days."

I look to the ground feeling as if its all my fault. Its not. Its her fault.

Suga's POV
Why? Chae Rin, why? Don't you know I feel bad enough? Don't you know that I already feel bad for not being by your side? Don't you know I hate seeing you like this?

Late at night I cry. My eyes turn red and puffy in the morning. I lie to my members saying its because I cant sleep. Not really a lie though.
Whenever I look and see you like this I cry.

Chae Rin's POV
I want to open my eyes so bad. I want to see my Oppa. I want to see BTS Oppas. I want to see him.
I don't know where I am. I'm stuck in a room. Its so cold. So dark. I am alone.

I cry. I close my eyes then open them.

White. Bright.

2 months later(JungKook is with Luna)

JungKook's POV
Luna and I were walking into Big Hit Entertainment getting away from all those cameras. I held her hand. I then see my members running out of Big Hit.

"Hyung! Where are you guys going?!" I shouted to Rapmon Hyung

"Chae Rin is awake!"

He ran out to meet the other. I froze the moment I heard her name. After so many weeks I forgot about her. I just shook the thought away and carried on with Luna.

Chae Rin's POV
White. Bright.
I look around to see that I'm in a room with a nurse looking at a clipboard. A doctor standing next to me. He takes out a flash light and asks me to look straight at him. He moves the light from right to left on both my eyes and smile.

"What's going on?"

"Well, Miss, you were shot and lost a lot of blood. With the lack of blood and because we didn't have blood to give you we decided to treat you something else. A liquid medicine that helps develop blood in your body. With the process, you haven't woken up in about 2 months now. Today you have woken up. We are happy to say that everything is normal."

"Thank you doctor."

He nods at leaves the room. I sit up slowly.

Looking out the window I hear a knock on the door. Without looking I answered.

"Come in"

Next thing I know I am being brought into a tight hug. With shock and surprise I hug back.

"Oppas!!!"

I am so happy to see them.

We chat and we had laughs.

They tell me what they had been doing while I was asleep and I was so happy for them. I look around. I noticed he wasn't here.

They tell me why. I was hurt. But I know it was for the best. As we continue to talk another group came in.

"Hyung!"

I look at the door and see that it is Got7.

"Yah, Yugyeom you are suppose to be here to see Chae Rin. Not us." Jin Oppa tells him. He just smiles.

They came to hug me and hugged BTS and gave me flowers and a basket full of candy and fruits.

I know them. Ive always liked them. But I just liked BTS more (that is so not true!! I love them both the same!! I cant chose between them!!).

They join in the chat and they made me laugh and smile. I was happy.

Hours later everyone hugged me and bid their goodbyes. I was sad to see them go but I know they will be back tomorrow. I lay down and smiled to myself. I look around and it was so empty. I notice something was touching my leg. I lifted my blanket and noticed a phone. I open it and it didn't have a pass-code to I just swiped the screen and it opened.

I look through the photos and realized it was BamBam's phone. He has a lot of selcas. I smile and laughed as I saw funny photos of all of the members. I went to his music and played the first song that was on there. It was their song."moonlight" (go check it out if you don't know it!!!! Now!!!!) I set it down on the table next to me.

I am so hungry. I look at the fruit-candy basket. It was sitting at the table diagonal from my bed. I decided to try and get up and get it. Once I got my legs out of bed I tried to stand up but I fell. I groan in pain. I felt someone grab my arm. I look up and see JungKook.

JungKook's POV
I went home after dropping Luna at her dorm. I walk into my dads office and noticed a piece of paper. I look at it and my eyes widen. Thats why he wanted me to protect her. Thats why he did what he did. Thats why he killed her dad. All that he did to her was an act. To put on a show for her dad. I run out of the office and jumped into my car and drove off to the hospital. When I step into the hospital I ask for her room number then made my way up to her room.

Standing in front of her room, I hesitate to step in. I look threw the window of the door to see her trying to get up. She fell. I just barge in. She must have not notice me walk in since she was holding where she was shot by one of my dads guards and had her eyes close tight while groaning. I pick her up and set her in the bed.

"What are you trying to do?"
"Oh, um, i was hungry so I was attempting to get that fruit-candy basket Got7 brought me."

I scoffed. I got up grabbed two apples and three pieces of candy. I peel the apples for her and cut them up. I handed it to her. While she was eating it, there was quietness between us. When she finished she put the plastice bowl on the table and looked at me.

"Congrats on your relationships with Luna."-CR
"What?"
"I said congrats on moving on. Its what I wanted for you to do. Now you dont have to worry about me. And I dont have to be a bug in your life. I can get out of your life."-CR

I just looked at her. After a while of quietness I stood up to leave.

"Thank you for letting me see you. I promise not to bother you. I'll leave you alone. I'll give up on loving you so I can move on as well. Thank you again."

I left after hearing what she said. I walk out to my car and sat in there.

At the dorm I went straight to my room and locked the door. My back against the door I slid down to the ground. I started to cry. Remembering what she said.

"Thank you for letting me see you. I promise not to bother you. I'll leave you alone. I'll give up on loving you so I can move on as well. Thank you again."