Chapter Sixty Three

Taehyung's POV

"HI!" Shizuyo smiled and look at Chae.

Chae laughs and hugs her too.

"Oh My Gosh, It feels like forever!!" Chae says.

"Before anything, have you been able to contact HyunWoo Oppa??" Shizuyo looks at Chae then the rest of us.

"I tried calling him yesterday night if he knew about Chae but he didn't answer his phone" Jin hyung said

"Yeah, I've been trying to contact him forever and it just always goes to voice message." Shizuyo

Chae started to become worry so she grabbed her phone and went to her room with JungKook behind her and locked the door. I walked up to Shizuyo and smiled at her.

"How have you been?"

"OH MY GOSH YOU'RE HERE!!" Shizuyo hugged me

We all laugh and Shizuyo continued to hug the rest.

"How have you been?" I asked again.

"Good, I've got excited news but I want to wait for Chae to come before I say it." Shizuyo says with a wide smile.

"You're just like Taehyung" Jin hyung said

"Yeah, our Taehyungie isn't the only weird one now" Jimin hyung said

"Yah, Jimin hyung don't call me that"

We continue to chat and laugh until Chae came out.

Chae's POV

I pulled up HyunWoo Oppa's phone number and called it. the dial tone rang but no answer. I tried about 3 more times and no answer.

"One more time" I said looking at JungKook Oppa.

I called him again and there was an answer.

"Yah, Oppa. What are you doing? Not answering the phone for days and months. Don't you know Shizuyo, Jin Oppa and I are worried about you. Where are you? Are you ok?"

"Chae Rin-ah, I'm in so much pain. I don't know what to do. Every part of my body hurts"

"O-oppa, where are you?"

"My new apartment. There's blood and glass everywhere."

I started to tear up and JungKook Oppa stood up from my bed.

"Oppa, Oppa, where is your new apartment?"

"Leave your apartment, take a right turn, walk 4 blocks and turn the corner, find the brown reddish building. that's me"

I hung up and told JungKook Oppa. We left my room and went out to the living room. Everyone stopped and looked at us.

"Chae, what's wrong?"

I told them and we all headed to his apartment. We all ran up every level to find his apartment room. JungKook Oppa and I ran onto the 7th level and we decided to split, he went to search the left side and I went to the right side. As I search, I knocked every room hoping to find HyunWoo Oppa but so far it was just a bunch of strangers. Every time it wasn't him I would just bow and apologize. I was about to knock on another door when I saw the door at the end which was opened. I ran over there and walked in without knocking. He was right. Glass and blood everywhere. The picture of Jin Oppa and him were on the ground. I walked in further and heard groaning.

"HyunWoo Oppa?"

I walked towards the bedroom and saw him on the ground bleeding.

"Oh my gosh, Oppa"