Chapter Seventy Five

*Ring Ring*

NamJoon shots up from his sleep to his phone ringing. He groans and sits up in his bed. Lazily grabs his phone from the side bed desk and picks up the call.

"Hello?"
"Yes?"
"We aren't taking anything right now. We finished our tours and we are on vacation right now for 3 weeks. Bang PD-nim knows about it and allows it. Even our manager knows and is with us at all times."
"Ok thanks. Keep it open, we'll be back soon."

He places his phone back down on the desk. He stands up and stretches.

"Lets go for a swim." He says to himself.

He changes into his swimsuit after washing up and making his bed. He speed walks over to Jimin's room and knocks on the door.

"What Hyung?"
"Jimin! Lets go swimming"
"Ok, let me freshen up first"

After about 10 minutes. Jimin and NamJoon leaves the room going towards the outdoor pool. Just as they were passing Chae Rin's room the door opens and they both scream.

"Jeez guys, you scared me" Chae Rin says to them while her right hand rests on her chest.

"We scared you? You scared us!" Jimin says pointing at Chae Rin.

"Haha, where are you guys headed?" Chae Rin questions

"We're going swimming. Want to join us?" NamJoon replies.

"No, I heard there is a gym here, I'm gonna go work out with Jin Oppa and Hoseok Oppa then we'll head to the pool. Anna and Steph had already gone for the spa treatment early this morning. They said they'll meet us at the pool." Chae Rin explains to the boys.

"Oh and what about JungKookie?" Jimin asked looking at the sleeping body on the bed.

"oh uhm, He'll be sleep for a bit." Chae Rin says awkwardly.

"Chae, are you- oh NamJoon, Jimin, going swimming?" Jin says from behind Jimin and Namjoon.

"Jin Oppa, I'm ready. Let's go." Chae Rin says closing the door behind her walking towards Jin.

"Jhope is already there. We'll meet him there." Jin replies.

As Jin and Chae Rin leaves to go to the gym, the guys goes to the pool. Meanwhile, JungKook lays in bed thinking about what Chae Rin has said to him. He didn't like that she wanted to take a break. He knows that he's done a lot of thing to hurt her but he just can't seem to be without her.

At the gym, Chae Rin runs on the treadmill, Jin works on the weights, and Jhope works on his legs.

"So why do I get a feeling of awkwardness between you and JungKook?" Jhope looks at Chae Rin.

"I guess he hasn't told you guys." She replies not making eye contact.

"What's going on between you guys? Did you guys fight? Did he do something you didn't like?" Jin questions non-stop

"No, none of that. I just told him that we need a break. To start a new clean plate you know. To get pass what happened." Chae Rin answer solemnly.

"How does he feel about it?" Jhope asks

"Yeah, has he agreed with you?" Jin says putting the weights down getting up to the pull up bars.

" I don't know, I haven't asked him about how he feels quite yet. I just left him after tell him yesterday." Chae Rin says getting off the treadmill making her way to the bicycle cycling machine.

"That's cold. That is so cold" Jhope says looking right at Chae Rin.

"You could've at least listened to what he had to say. Yeah, you've been through a lot but I'm sure he's been through a lot too. I mean I don't think he meant for all of this to happen. I know you love him cause he sure as hell loves you." Jin says.

"You think I want to be away or apart from him. I don't ok. I want to spend the rest of my life with him and start a family with him but his father killed my dad and also tried to rape me. I almost died. Yeah, that's years ago but, what if that was you and your dad? Of course I love him but with the danger that comes with, I don't know how many more deaths I can handle. It's just too much. I know you both love us and I know you're looking out for the both of us but can you please just step into my shoes first before saying anything." Chae Rin says stepping off of the bicycle cycling machine.

"I still think you should take time to listen to what he has to say." Jin says to Chae Rin.

"I agree with Jin Hyung. I understand what you're saying Chae but I really think you need to take time to talk to him." Jhope says grabbing his water bottle.

During this entire time, JungKook sat outside the gym just listening to their conversation. He hated that Chae Rin couldn't be with him because of his father and because of the danger that he brought to her. After hearing what they said JungKook stood up and walked outside towards the hiking trail and started jogging. He wanted to think about how he actually felt about the whole situation. How he's going to try and fix everything. What he can do to be with Chae Rin. What can help with their relationship. He just wanted to be alone. Away from the rest.

After the gym Jin, Jhope and Chae Rin joined in with the rest at the pool. Jimin came up with the idea of grilling and spending the day outside since it was a beautiful day out. 2 hours passed and Chae Rin started to get curious of why JungKook wasn't with them. She told Christable that she's gonna go find JungKook. She walked up to the room and hoped JungKook was in the room. She knocked on the door and entered the empty room. Chae Rin looked around the room and in the bathroom but saw no sight of JungKook. She pulled out her phone and called him.

*ring ring ring*

No answer.

Chae Rin runs to check the gym. He wasn't in there. She ran to the indoor pool just in case he was in there but he wasn't. She then ran outside back to the pool.

"JungKook Oppa isn't in the room, gym or the indoor pool." She says with worry in her voice.

"Oh I saw him jogging towards the hiking trail earlier." Taehyung says sticking a piece of steak into his mouth.

"Jimin, you Taehyung, and Chae go look for him in the trail. It shouldn't be to hard to follow. They said that it's just one trail all the way through so you'll be able to find him." Rapmon says.

"Why don't we all go?" Anna says

"Yeah let's all just go." Shizuyo agrees with Anna.

They all enter the hiking trail and walked the path JungKook did. Chae Rin led them on full of worry. Yoongi walked right behind her. After a while they started to hear groaning.

"Do you guys hear that?" Jimin says bringing his hands up to cup his ears.

"Yeah, sounds like someone is hurt" Taehyung says.

"Could it be JungKook?" Yoongi questioned.

"Chae Rin, wait up" Christable says running after her.

Chae Rin ran towards the groaning sound to see JungKook sitting on a log holding his ankle.

"Yah, JungKook are you ok?" Chae Rin says as she kneels down to see his ankle.

"Yeah I'm fine." JungKook says after clearing his throat.

Chae Rin looks at his ankle only to come face to face with JungKook. They stare at each other for a while before breaking eye contact.

"Can you stand?" Christable asked

"No, not really." JungKook says back.

Jimin and Taehyung helps him stand.

They all make their way back to the pool. JungKook, Jimin and Taehyung went ahead and the rest followed behind. After getting back JungKook sat on a chair by the grill, as Chae Rin passed him, he reached out and grabbed her wrist.

"Can we talk?"