Chapter Seventy Two

Yoongi's POV

We all turned to look at the door and there stood Dean.

"I had a new shipment of weapons and spy equipment come in today and you, Yoongi, my man, after all these years, after JungKook's father passed away you became my top buyer. So I decided to stop by to let you get first pick." Dean said with a smile on his face.

I smile and nodded. The boys and I followed Dean to his black van. He opened up the back and there was 4 big crates full of guns, knifes, and grenades, there was also 2 big crates full of spy equipment. I hopped into the van and picked out 2 AK-47, 2 M16A4, 2 SCAR-H, 2 MINI-14, and the bullets for the guns. Total of that came to $79,000. Then I picked out 4 GPS trackers, 12 mini cameras, 8 earpiece/communicators, and 8 mini audio recorders. Total of that came to $4,032.

"Hyung, don't forget protection" Taehyung says as he helps carry in the things I bought.

I nodded at him and moved over to the armor area in the van. I picked out 8 armor ex level IIIA bulletproof vest for a total of $15,920.

"That's a total of $98,952" Dean says calculating it all up.

I ran into the cabin, went to the bed and grabbed a black suitcase from under the bed and went back out to the rest.

"Here, exactly $99,000, the extra is for first pick."

Dean smiled and we shook hands. " I'll see you again in 3 weeks my man" Dean says after getting into the van and drove away.

I closed up the case and looked at the boys.

"I have $52,000 left, I'm putting it all into Chae's account. It's 6 am right now and seeing as Chae passed out again she won't be up for another 4 hours or so, you guys want to come with?"

They all nodded. I told them to follow me to the car and we drove off to the bank.

Chae's POV

After they left I sat up.

I heard everything. I pretended to sleep so I could listen to them. I looked at the things Yoongi Oppa had bought and sighed. I stood up carefully walking to the guns. I picked up the AK-47, I assembled it and went outside. I looked for a target and saw a tree with red markings on it. I focused my gun in that direction and fired all the shots hitting right on the spot.

I went back inside and look at my cracked phone. 6:45am. I was about to get back in bed but I heard some noise outside. I grabbed the gun reassembled it and put a 6x scope on it. I hid by the closet and looked through the scope out the window.

YongGuk's men and him.

"How did they find this place?" I thought to myself.

I looked around and found something flashing under JungKook's shirt. I picked it up and it was a tracking device. I crushed it and went back into hiding. I pulled out my phone and texted them.

* text*

Chae: They're here. I'll take care of them. Come back as soon as you can

-SEEN BY ALL MEMBERS OF GROUP-

Hobi: Whose there?

Tae: YongGuk?

JK: How did they find the cabin?

World wide handsome: Somebody tell Yoongi

Jiminie: Please don't hurt yourself again Chae

RM: We're on our way

-SEEN BY ALL MEMBERS OF GROUP-

Chae: Don't come by car but by foot, they are equipped with guns as well. Be careful.

*end of text*

I put my phone away and grabbed a silencer and put it on my gun. I opened the window carefully and quietly and aimed towards the group outside. I fired once and got a head shot of the driver. They all panic and try to figure out who fired the shot. I then saw someone move from the corner of my scope and saw that it was the guys. To distract YongGuk's men I shot at YongGuk's car having his men run over to his car trying to protect him not seeing the guys run over to the cabin.

JungKook's POV

We ditched the car about half a mile away from the cabin and ran to where YongGuk and his men were. Out of nowhere bullets were hitting YongGuk's car and with his men distracted we all took the chance to run to the cabin. When we entered the cabin we all shut the blinds and made sure they couldn't see us.

"Hurry everyone put on the vest and grab a gun" Jin Hyung said quietly.

"Chae, your bleeding out again" Jimin Hyung said looking at Chae

I was about to go to her but she spoke.

"I'm fine, I'll keep look. Hurry and get yourself ready. They're moving in closer now." Chae says after taking in a deep breath.

We continued to put on our vest and get our guns assembled. Once we were all set we also got into positions where we can see YongGuk's men. I tried to find YongGuk but he wasn't there.

"Where is YongGuk?" Jhope Hyung asked

"I've got eyes on him. He's my target" Chae says more serious then ever.

We all used silencers and fired at his men, the only one not firing was Chae. I looked at her and she was following her moving target. After a while we started to receive shots back, Jin hyung and Jhope hyung got shot in the arm, Namjoon hyung got shot in the leg and Jimin and Taehyung were laying on the ground to avoid getting shot at. Refilling our magazines, we shot until all of YongGuk's men we killed.

"This is for everyone you've hurt and killed you dirty murderer bastard." Chae says only shooting once.

We all just look at her.

"What? It was a head shot" Chae said holding onto her wound.

"Just don't lay there, help Namjoon up to the car" Yoongi Hyung says to Jimin Hyung and Taehyung Hyung.

"We got to get out of here. Dean's cousin Simon is a doctor. I know where he lives" I said and we all left to his house.