Chapter seven

Chae Rin's POV

He looks at me and moved closer to me. I closed my eyes and I felt tears coming as I began to remember what happened yesterday night. I just closed my eyes and hoped he wouldn't do anything to me. I could feel him coming closer to me. I could feel him breathing on my face. He leans towards me and whispers in my ear.

"Be careful of who you mess with. If you don't you'll be seeing more of what happened to you."

After that being said he walks away. I sled down to the ground and burst into tears. Moments later I felt someone hugging me. I look to see HyunWoo Oppa.

"It's ok. I don't know what happened but it's ok."

All I could do was sob.

"Lets go have fun like promised."

He picks me up and we went to the front of the building seeing Jin Oppa and Shizuyo waiting for us. They smile and wave at us and we do the same in return. Jin Oppa and HyunWoo Oppa planned the whole day out. We'll go to Lotte World and then go to a BBQ restaurant and then go to the amusement park then take some pictures for memory at Namsan River and Namsan Tower. We took Jin Oppa's car. When we got to Lotte World we all were so excited. We all went inside got our tickets and we played at the arcades and rode the rides and ate the food. After a few hours we went to the restaurant and ordered 2 plates of pork belly and other things. After eating we went to the amusement park, we all sat down to digest before we wait to play again.

"Lotte World was fun." I said smiling.

"It was." Shizuyo agreed with me.

"Hey, Why did JungKook grab you earlier?" HyunWoo asked.

"Oh, that...he just wanted to mess around with me." I lied

"JungKook is always like that..I apologize on his behalf." Jin says

All I could do was nod.

"Lets go play!" Shizuyo shouted in excitement.

We all got up and ran to the park. We ran around, chased each other, and play games and went on ride.

JungKook's POV

I was lying on my desk waiting for the bell to ring. When the bell finally did I ran to wait for my Hyungs to come out. I wait and everyone came out except Jin hyung. We waited for him then Suga tells us not to wait anymore cause Jin hyung wasn't at school. I wonder where Jin hyung  was all day. I wonder if manager hyung knows that Jin hyung wasn't at school today.

We all left the school and made our way to the dorm when I got a call from my dad.

"Hello" I answered

"Get home." My dad says then hangs up.

I scoffed and told RapMon to just drop me off at home and then can go to the dorm. When RapMon left I walk into my house to see a man tied up on a chair bleed from head to toe. I look around and saw my dad come out of the kitchen.

"who is he?" I asked

"This is the father of that girl I had yesterday" He says while looking at the man and having one arm over my shoulder.

"Why is he here?" I asked again.

My dad tells me that he is using that girls dad as bait to get her to come here. I wondered why.

Char Rin's POV

I was playing the ring toss with a got a video call. I told Jin Oppa and Shizuyo that I'll be a minute and walked away to somewhere quite. I answered it and saw my dad beaten up and tied to a chair. I then see him coming out of the shadows. His dad. He spoke.

"If you want him, come and get him."

Then the screen goes black. I felt a flush of anger. I texted Shizuyo and told her a lie saying that I was getting tired and since it was 8 at night I was heading home. After sending that text, I got the address and I ran to his house. That horrible place.

"Don't worry dad. I'm coming. Just hold on a little longer." I said in my mind hoping he'll be ok.