Chapter three

Chae Rin's POV

I bumped into some guy. He was cute and handsome.

"Sorry" I said again backing away from him.

"No its alright. I'm HyunWoo, Lee HyunWoo and you are?"

"My name is Chae Rin, Lee Chae Rin."

"Nice to meet you. Looks like your new here, are you the new transfer student?"

"Yeah, nice to meet you to."

"Don't you start next week?"

"Yeah, I just want to get a look of the school inside and out. Wait, how did you know?"

"Nice, well we have the same surname so that means we'll be seeing each other often. And everyone knows. Your the one everyone is calling prodigy."

"oh...I hope I'll be seeing you, I don't want to be lonely on my first day"

"Aha, want me to give you a tour?"

"I would love that"

When we greeted ourselves to each other i was sad that we had the same surname. My dad always told me that people with the same surname is like family to us and to chose carefully of guys. He was cute but then again he was sending me a brother and sister vibe. I have a feeling that we'll be close to each other.

"Here is the cafeteria and gym"

"Wow, the cafeteria and gym is huge"

"Yeah, top school top everything"

"Aha"

"Let's move on"

We went down 2 flights of stairs and came to a hallway of rooms.

"This is where the singing and dancing rooms are"

"Wow, kinda separate from upstairs."

"Yeah the school put the singing and dancing class down here because of the popular boys BTS also known as the Kpop group BTS"

"Wow, all of them come to this school?"

"Yeah, this school is a College that has high school connected"

"Oh, I never knew that"

"Yeah, Lets go back up and I'll show you the swimming area and the best place ever"

"Alright"

On the way up some guys passed us and I noticed it was BTS. I ignored them and continued up the stairs but then one of them pushes pass and I almost fell but was caught HyunWoo.

"Thanks HyunWoo"

"No problem."

"Watch It" I looked back and saw that it was BTS' maknae JungKook

"Whatever" I said back and continued up.

Once we got to the main floor he showed me the swimming area and then pulled me to the roof.

"This is the best place ever besides the school garden"

"It is a nice place. Its peaceful"

"I always come up here to relax and get away from BTS. They're always messing with me"

"Not anymore"

"What?"

"Nothing, are you older or am I?"

"I don't know. Who old are you?"

"I'm 17 years old. I'm in my last year of high school."

"Oh same here except I'm 19 years old."

"Then I'll call you Oppa"

We smiled and went back to the main floor. I had to leave so I bid goodbye and left home to rest.