Chapter forty eight

Chae Rin's POV
Who is this? who does she or he think she or he is? what the fuck?! I don't even know who this person is and to be very honest I'm somewhat scared and but not scared. Should I tell JungKook?

No, I'll take care of it. He doesn't need to worry about it.

I looked back at the TV.

"Are these two dating? Who are those little girls? Are those kids theirs? What has BTS JungKook done? What will happen with his career as a Kpop Idol?"

What have I done to JungKook? I knew I shouldn't have asked JungKook to come with us shopping. What am i going to do now?

"Eomma?"
"Ne BoYoung-ah"
"I'm hungry"
"arraso, I'll cook so watch TV and I'll call you when I'm done.

I went to the kitchen and began cooking for the girls. When I finished I went to living room to get the girls. When I stepped into the living, I see the girls asleep next to each other. I smile and chuckle.

"Girls, it's time for dinner."

the girls hummed, stretched and got up. They both walked like zombies to the dining room. They sat and I gave their food and we all ate. When we finished and had the girls bathe and I tucked them into bed.

I went to Luna's room. I looked at the text I received and sighed. 'Here we go again' I thought. Why can't people just leave us be? Ugh!! I took a shower and wore my short and tank and went to bed.

JungKook's POV
This is trouble.

"JUNGKOOK!!!"

There's Bang Pd-nim.

"What the hell are you doing? Why are you with this girl?"

"Pd-nim, I told you, she is my girlfriend and I love her. that is why I'm with her. And what I'm doing is spending some time with her."

"Well, you need to deny everything and break up with her."

"What? Why?!"

"For one, dating prohibited here and the only way you are gonna get to date is by my approval ok. Second, your mom already has someone in mind for you. She called me this morning telling me that they arranged a marriage for so meet them tomorrow morning."

"WHAT?!"

Without saying anything else, he leaves saying for me to meet them tomorrow morning.

I sigh, how am i going to tell Chae Rin? This us going to break her.

Next Morning

Chae Rin's POV
I woke up to laughter in my room. I open my left eye to see BoYoung lying next to me with Jessica. I stretch and let out a big breath. The girls giggle at how I stretched and got up.

"Eomma, can we meet Appa?"

"Sure, wanna call him BoYoung-ah?"

"NE!!"

I handed my phone to BoYoung with JungKook on the phone, ringing for him to pick up.

JungKook's POV
I was standing outside of the restaurant my parents told me to meet them at. I was about to walk in when I got a call from Chae.

"Hello? Chae?"

"Ani, Its me BoYoung!"

"Ah, Young-ah, Why did you call me?"

"I want to see you Appa"

"Is that so? Ok, I'm a bit busy right now but tell Chae Eomma to get you guys ready and we'll meet up in 2 hours ok"

"Ok Appa, See you then."

BoYoung told me what JungKook said and I made the girls breakfast and they wanted to have a picnic so they helped me make pb&j sandwiches with 2 bottles of juice and 2 bottles of milk and 4 cups.

"Lets get dress girls, so we can meet up with Appa."

"YEAH!!!"

BoYoung shouted as I chuckled, she is so cute. I wonder why their parents sold them. I walked into my room with the girls and I chose their outfit for them.

After getting dressed I went to look for my phone when I hear giggling from the living room

After getting dressed I went to look for my phone when I hear giggling from the living room. I walked slowly and quietly so the girls wouldn't know I was looking at them. I see that they were looking through my photos of me and JungKook. They were laughing and pointing out how cute we were. Then out of no where BoYoung asked Jessica a surprising question.
"Do you think Chae Eomma will marry JungKook Appa?"

"I don't know Boyoung, we'll have to see in the future"

I see and went back to my room. I applied a little make up and yelled out to the girls.

"Girls, can you see if my phone is over there and bring it to me please?!"

I yelled and pretended that I didn't see anything and looked for my phone in my room.

"Here Eomma!"

"Ah, Gomawo BoYoung-ah"

She nods and goes back to Jessica in the living room. I was going to text JungKook when he texted me.

"Hey, sorry I can't make it. Something came up. Forgive me. Apologize to the girls for me"

I puffed up my cheeks and went to the girls. I told them what JungKook said and they were sad.

"Come on girls, let's go by yourselves and JungKook can join us another time."

"ok!"
BoYoung beamed with joy. I holds my right hand while I carried the picnic basket in my left. Jessica helps carry the blanket to sit on and holds BoYoung's hand. We walked to a park near my apartment.

JungKook's POV
I really wanted to meet up with them but I couldn't mom told me to take Leanne out for a date..I didn't want to but I was forced to. I drove to a park for a simple and quick "date". We got out and went for a walk. I heard laughter and screams, I looked towards the laughter and screams when I saw Chae with the girls. They were running while Chae chased them around. I smiled.

"Is that why you didn't want to take me out?"

"Yep"

"Nice, go to them. I have to meet up with my boyfriend too."

"You're dating?"

"Yeah. I'm with you on this whole marriage thing. I hate it."

I smiled, she isn't that bad, she seems like a good friend. I smiled at her and ran to Chae and the girls.

"Thank you"
I mouthed to her.