Chapter eighteen

Chae Rin's POV
I was waiting for Suga Oppa to pick me up and as I was waiting I decided to get some extra stuff to bring to the camp site. I packed enough clothing for 2 weeks and I also packed some pads just in case I may need it and my swimming suit just in case I wanted to swim and I also packed my phone and iPad. I also pack my selfie stick. After doing everything I wanted to do I started to clean up the little messes around just so when we get back it won't be as messy. I sat down on my couch and relaxed as Suga Oppa was taking forever to come. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep until I heard my phone beep. I grabbed my phone and saw the it was a BTS new. I smile and opened it up. The second I opened it up my eyes grew big.

BTS JungKook is dating f(x)'s Luna

My eyes grew big and began to tear up. I couldn't believe it. I didn't want to believe it but all the photos and posts were saying that they were official. I wanted to look away but I just could not look away. My eyes were glued to my phone until someone took my phone away and pulls me into a hug. I then recognized his scent as I remember the first time he hugged me.

"Suga Oppa"

Suga' POV
I knocked on her door and she didn't come. I guess she must be sleeping. I pulled out a pin from my pocket and picked her door lock and got in. As I step in I saw my dear sister sitting on the couch close to tears. I walked over to her slowly and saw what she was looking at. When I saw the news I knew the Bang PD-nim had did it. I just knew it was Bang PD-nim

I removed it from her sight and and pulled her into a hug. She knew it was me because she spoke out my name. I hugged and told her everything and she was relieved.

"Oh and Luna will be coming with us. Bang PD-nim requested."
"WHAT!?! You mean i have to spend 2 weeks with Luna all over my Kookie!"
"Hey, calm down, it was a request from Bang PD-nim"

She did a big sigh and we left. When we got there all of BTS was there. I looked around and noticed the Luna wasn't here yet. I turned around to give Chae Rin her bags, but when I turn around she wasn't there. I heard laughing and so I turned towards the sound of laughter and found Chae Rin already all over JungKook. I chuckled and brought Chae Rin's tent which was next to my tent.

Chae Rin's POV
Once I got there I was so happy. I saw BTS but I didn't see Luna. Yes I got here before her. JUNGKOOKIE I'M HERE!!
I looked around I found JungKook putting up his tent. I decided to scared him by jumping on him.

"Oppa!" I shouted and jumped on his back.
"OMO!" He shouted and we both fell. I laughed and he laughed.
"Ahh~ahgi hajima~ kupjagyia(Ahh~baby stop it~ you scared me)"
"Arraso Oppa mianhae( alright Oppa sorry)"
I kissed him and went to help him. After setting up the tent we both sat down. Minutes later I heard a high pitch scream. Next thing I know JungKook is laying on the ground while Luna is on top of him. I then became red headed. I moved and went to sit next to V Oppa. I looked at JungKook and I saw that he was getting jealous but very slowly. I looked at V Oppa and I guess he knew I was asking him to help me make JungKook jealous because he put his arm around my shoulder. He smiles at me and nods. I smile and looked at what V Oppa was doing while seeing JungKook's reaction at the corner of my eyes. I noticed that JungKook was looking at us with mad eyes. I stood up and went into my tent. I changed into my bikini and went out with a long see through white shirt on.

"Chae, where are you going dressed like that?"
"Oh Suga Oppa, I'm going for a swim. Do you want to come along?"
"Oh, Aniya I gotta stay and help Namjoonie. Ask someone else. I don't want you to go alone."
"Arraso."

I looked away and saw V Oppa next to my Kookie Oppa a smile came to my face and I shouted.

"V Oppa!!!"
"Oh Chae Rin-ah! What do you need?"
"Let's go swimming"
"Arraso, let me go change and we'll go."
"Arraso"

I watched V Oppa leave to his tent and I went to sit next to the camp fire. Jhope Oppa came behind me and scared me.

"AHHHH!"
"Ahahahaha, Sorry Chae Rin-ah what are you doing?
"Yah! Johope Oppa kupjagyia!! I'm waiting for V Oppa. We are going swimming. Do you wanna come to?"
"Yes! Wait for me to!"
"Chae Rin? Can me and JungKook Oppa go to?"

I turned and saw Luna trying to be cute.

"Sure"

Turns out we waiting for everyone. One by one everyone joined. Jin Oppa, Namjoon Oppa, and Suga Oppa stayed behind to cook and finish unloading. On the way to the clean river we were talking and laughing. I could feel JungKook Oppa looking at me. I just kept talking to V Oppa.

JungKook's POV
Aish! Why did Luna have to come!? Now I can't even be with my Ahgi. This is torture. She won't even spare me a look. She just keep on being with V hyung. Ugh! Chae Rin baby please look at me and let me hug you!! As we were walking Chae Rin tripped and was gonna fall. I was gonna run and catch her but V hyung caught her by her waist. Hyung stop it. Don't touch her. Only I can touch her.

Once we got there I decided to take off my shirt and jumped into the water with V Hyung, Jhope Hyung and Jimin.
We were throwing each other around until I felt some hug me. I thought it was Chae Rin so I turned around and kissed her check but it turned out to be Luna. Her face was so red. I looked up and saw that Chae Rin was looking at me. I can't believe what I just did. I tried walking to Chae Rin but was pulled back by Luna. I looked at Chae Rin and saw that she was taking off her shirt. I then saw that she was wearing a nice bikini that fit perfectly on her body. She walked into the water and dived in. Her body is so elegant.

Chae Rin's POV
I can't believe what I was seeing. Oh he is so gonna get it. I know that he can't resist my body so I took off my shirt and dived into the water I purposely stood up and flipped my hair. I then was lifted in front I scream and noticed it was V Oppa. He touched my waist and lifted me up. I laughed and continued to swim with V Oppa. I saw that JungKook was jealous. So jealous. Haha that's what you get for kissing another girl!! I laughed to myself. It was time to go back. It was cold and no one had a jacket but JungKook. I was hoping he would give it to me but he gave it to Luna instead. I was so shocked. I then felt a flush of red come to my check as I felt someone hug me from behind. I looked behind me and saw V Oppa.