Chapter forty nine

Chae Rin's POV
Days has past and BTS Oppa has been seeing their own girls. Well except Rapmon Oppa and V Oppa, Jimin for some reason seems to be hiding something like JungKook.
I don't know what it is but it's whatever I'm sure it's nothing.

"Eomma!"

"Yes BoYoung-ah"

"When can we see Appa again, I miss him, it feels like forever since we've seen him"

"BoYoung-ah, We saw him last week and last weekend, plus he said he was busy."

"*whines* I wanna see him"

"*sigh* Okay, let me call him"

I sigh as I took my phone out of my pocket and called JungKook.

"Hello?"

A girl's voice? Did i dial the wrong number?

"Omo, sorry I must've gotten the wrong number"

I was going to hang up until..

"Wait your calling for JungKook Oppa right?"

"Yes, wait, isn't this his phone?"

"Yes, he is in the shower right now I'll tell him to call you- oh, Oppa you have a phone call."

'Who is it?'-JungKook from the background

"Someone named Chae"

'Shit'

I hung up before I heard him coming to the phone. I then realized I was crying. BoYoung Was surprised and worried.

"BoYoung-ah, why is Eomma crying?"

"I don't know, but I don't like her crying"

BoYoung got up from beside me and hugged Jessica. I smiled and got up.

"Girls stay here ok, i'll right back. Don't open the door to anyone ok. if your BTS uncle's come then you can open the door but if not them don't open the door and stay quite ok."

"Ok eomma, where are you going?"

"I'll just be right back. Here I'll give you my phone ok, if anyone calls don't pick it up unless it's Uncle Suga ok."

"Ok"

I sniffed and got up. I put my phone on the table and put my jacket on. I put my black high tops on and walked out of my apartment. But as I walked I cried. Is he cheating on me? am i not enough? I walked until I was at a late night street restaurant. I walked in and ordered I big plate spicy rice cakes and 2 bottle of soju.

Suga's POV
I decided to go visit Chae with Christable. Just then the rest of BTS, Anna, and Stephanie decided to come along. Of course I was fine with it since we haven't seen her in a week. I was going call her just to let her know that we were coming but I wanted to surprise her so I didn't.
We all went and meet at her apartment. We talked and laugh the way in and knocked on her door. It took her awhile before she opened the door. I was expecting to see Chae, but instead I see Jessica.

"Oh, Jess, where is Chae?"

"Chae Eomma? "

"Yeah, Chae Eomma"

"We don't know uncle Suga, she left us and told us to stay put and not to open the door to anyone but you guys."

"Maybe I should call her" Jin Hyung said

"Don't call, she left her phone with us."

"Oh okay then, Hyung what are we gonna do?" Jimin asked