Chapter Seventy Six

Chae Rin nods and sits besides him.

"What did you want to talk about?" She asks.

"I don't want to take this break you're talking about." He says bluntly

"What?" Chae Rin replies wide-eyed.

"I don't want to be apart from you at all. I don't want to be anywhere else but by your side. I hate being apart from you. I don't feel like myself without you." JungKook says starting to tear up.

"I don't know what to say to you JungKook." Chae Rin says with guiltiness in her voice as she gets up to leave.

"I'm sorry JungKook. We just need our space. I need to think and so do you. We just really need our space. I just want to start new." Chae Rin says holding in her tears.

"Please don't leave me." JungKook says grabbing her from behind hugging her.

For a few minutes they stayed like that until Chae Rin removed JungKook's hands from her and left him to be by himself. JungKook cries not knowing the Chae Rin herself was crying as well. The other watched secretly from a distant and didn't like what was going on between them at all.

"Guys what do we do about them?" Taehyung asked eating a hotdog.

"We have to help them somehow" Jimin says

"Its nothing we can do but be supportive of them. Let them solve it." Yoongi says.

"I just want to help them. Their so young." Namjoon says.

"Their grown up enough to handle this themselves." Jin says.

"They need to understand each other and figure out their love from one another by themselves. Even if its hard to see them like this." Yoongi says sighing.

As hard as it was, Yoongi and Jin insisted that JungKook and Chae Rin would and will fix up their relationship in no time. They trusted their judgement and didn't want to intervene. The other didn't just want to sit around and see their love be destroyed, so of course they had to intervene, and they did it discretely.

As days pass Chae Rin and JungKook continue to do their own thing. Chae Rin continued to ignore JungKook and would always go to bed before or after JungKook to avoid any conversations. Whenever they had a group activity they would always stay far  away from one another. But every now and then they would steal looks at one another. They don't know it but the others can see it and they want to help.

On a hot night, Jimin and Taehyung planned a barbecue dinner for everyone. They ordered the beef, pork belly, drinks, rice, and other snacks from the resort kitchen. While Yoongi and Jhope got the grill ready, Jin finished marinating the meat and everyone else finished setting up the chairs, tables, and other things.

"Taehyung, you and JungKook come grill the meat." NamJoon says to Taehyung who was just about to jump into the pool.

"*Groans* Ok. Jung- Where he at?" He said back pouting.

"He's in the room. I'll run up and get him." Jimin says.

"No, I need you to help me bring out the ice, Chae Rin you go get him." Jhope says stopping Jimin from going towards the door.

"Ok" Chae Rin says taking a big breath.

Chae Rin makes her way to her room nervous. She haven't talked to him in a while and she felt very nervous. When she got to the door she hesitantly knocks on the door before opening up the door.

"JungKook?" Chae Rin calls out.

Chae Rin enters to see JungKook sitting on the bed looking at his phone.

"Um, JungKook, NamJoon Oppa wants you down there. I think he wants you to grill the meat with Taehyung Oppa." Chae Rin says looking at the ground.

"Ok, I'll be down soon." JungKook says without looking at her.

Chae Rin nods and headed towards the closet to grab her swimsuit and towel. She heads to the bathroom and changed into her bathing suit. She puts on a knee length see through white cover up over her black bathing suit. She leaves the bathroom hoping JungKook has left but he didn't. He was still sitting on the bed but this time not on his phone. He was just sitting there.

"Well, um, I'm gonna get going. See you down there." Chae Rin says as she reached the door.

"Wait" JungKook says just before she walked out the door.

Chae Rin stopped and looked at him. "Yes?" She said curious of what he'll say.

"Before you say anything or do anything please just let me finish." JungKook says as he stood up. He walked to his jacket that was sitting on his suitcase next to the closet. He pulled out a small red box and sat on the bed.

"I bought this for you when I was in Busan. It was the one you were looking at online. 18k white gold petite twisted vine diamond ring. Don't worry about how much it cost. Just know that I thought of you when I bought this. Look Chae, I love you everything that I have. You are all I think about. You're all I want and have. Not a single person in this world would and could make me feel the same for them as I do for you. You are my everything. You've been with me through thick and thin. We cried and laughed together. I can't think about having the rest of my life without you. I want to grow old with you. I want to settle down with you. I want to start a family with you. I want to be part of you life. I want you to be the one I come home to. So, Will you marry me Chae Rin? I know you want space to clear you mind and I will accept that only if once you've cleared you mind, this ring and my proposal will be the first thing you think about. Just please think about this." JungKook says crying.

He opened the small box revealing the ring. He sets it down next to him. He gets up and walks towards her.

"I really hope that you would say yes." JungKook says before kissing her forehead and heading down to help the others.

Chae Rin walked to the bed picking up the ring and starts crying. She tries on the ring and it fits her perfectly. Placing the ring back in the box she continues to cry.

"Yes JungKook, yes." Chae Rin says in a whisper voice to herself.