Chapter twelve

JungKook's POV

As i was sleeping I felt something soft and plumbed touch my lips. It felt like I was dreaming. When I woke up Chae Rin wasn't in the bed. I began to worry. I walk out of my room and look for her. I bump into Suga.

"She left."

I heard Suga say. I then wasn't worry anymore. I was sad. Upset. She left me again.

Chae Rin's POV

After doing what I did I decided to leave. Leave before something else happens. I need to get away from him. Or I could end up hurting him. I just want his father to get hurt. Not him. I need to get revenge for my father. I have no one else but myself. I left to go back to my apartment. As i was leaving I saw Suga.

"Umm..."

"You're leaving?"

"Yeah, umm make sure you tell JungKook Oppa, I don't want him to freak out."

"Sure"

"Oh, and don't mention that I said 'Oppa' He thinks I hate him, I want to keep it like that until I'm done with my business."

"Yeah sure."

"Thanks"

I bowed and left.

Suga's POV

Chae Rin is worried about JungKook. She likes him. She doesn't want him to worry. Who does she remind me of? I swear I remember someone just like that. I need to find out who is in my memories. Someone who calls me Oppa.

Memories

I was walking home from school. I was in my middle school year. When I got to my block a little girl runs to me.

"Oppa!" She laughs

"Dongseang, what are you doing here? aren't you supposed to be a home?"

I started walking home with her holding my hand when she stops me.

"Oppa I want ice cream" She whines and pulls me towards the ice cream shop.

She is quite strong for a 13 year old girl. I smile and go with her to the Ice cream shop. After that we go home and she runs to her room. I got home and notice that my mom's car wasn't their. I check my parents room and her clothes aren't there only my dad's clothes. I go to the little girls room and she was crying.

"I didn't want you to worry about them when you got home."

End of memories

Who is this little girl? I need to find out.

Chae Rin's POV

When I got home I saw a stack of papers on the table. I wonder who this is from. I look through it and realize it was Suga's family records. I wanted to stop read in but I couldn't. I looked at his family names and saw a name that made me drop the papers.