Chapter forty three

Chae Rin's POV
"Its someone I've loved for years now. He disappeared before I could tell him I love him. JungKook knows him and is the only link to him."

"Why don't you just ask him then?"

"Its not that easy. From the moment he disappeared I've paid many people to look for him. I've had many people ask JungKook about him but he wouldn't spill. JungKook only told those who were close to him."

"Why go through all this then? Why make him and I suffer?"

"Because I hate JungKook for keep the one I love away from me! He won't tell me. I've asked him once but he wouldn't even tell me where he was."

"so.."

"So when I heard JungKook was in a relationship I had to get in between to make him know how it feels like to be away from his loved one. I would've done his parents instead of you but, you were always with him. I hate the fact that he was happy and I'm not."

"So all this is to 'show a lesson' basically then?"

"Yes. I want him to suffer. Thats why im doing this. And i wont stop until he understands i feel. Its been 4 years since he disappeared. I wont stop unless JungKook begs me or he comes out and stops me himself."

She the gets up from the floor and kicks me in the stomach. I spit out blood and heard banging on the door. Talk about nice timing. She signals for one of the guys to open the door and JungKook pushes through.

"Oppa, your here."

"Don't Oppa me! Let her go. Isn't me you want."

"No, its her."

She pointed at me.

"She's my target."

I could tell she was lying but JungKook was to worry about me to notice. She came to me and picked me up by my collar of my shirt. She bring her head to my ear and whispers.

"Meet me tomorrow in Busan, make sure no one is with you, if you want this to end. For now act as if you your going to cry and spit blood onto my face."

She pulls away and i made myself cry. I push her away and spit blood onto her like she said. Her men were going to hit me but she stopped them.

She scoffs, slaps me and walks out. I fell to the ground and JungKook runs up to me.

"Are you ok?"

I look at him with pain in my eyes. At that moment BTS and Shizuyo walks in panting. I see Shizuyo bring her hand to her mouth covering it and BTS is fuming with anger. Yoongi Oppa walks to me and bends down. Since i was leaned against JungKook's chest i held out my arms and hugged Yoongi Oppa. I cried as my face was snuggled into his chest.

"Its gonna be ok."

He says as he rubs my back. Shizuyo was so mad. She was about to go after Luna but i stopped her.

"Don't its not worth it. I just need to talk to her myself. Please."

"After what she did to you, you want to talk to her?"

"Yes, she must have a reason. Please just let me talk to her."

"Fine but we'll be coming with."

I just didnt say anything. I wanted them to come alone with but i just couldn't let them. She said to go alone.

JungKook's POV

I hate myself so much. I cant believe i hurt her again. She doesn't remember anything after the camping trip and even so i still hurt her. She's gone through so much pain. What am i going to do? I don't want to keep hurting her. Everything that has happen has happened to her is my fault. Early the next morning i woke up early to go and visit him. I rang his bell and he opened up.

"Yo whats up JungKook, whats with the looooooong face?"

"I'm just frustrated"

"With what?"

"Well, this girl i love with all my heart is always getting hurt because of me."

"Would you mind telling me whats going on between you guys?"

"Ok so there is this other girl who likes me but i like my girlfriend and she forced me to breakup with my girlfriend or she'll kill my lover. So i did. After that things just went down hill. even before this she got into a accident and lost her memory of a few weeks of before everything happened. Then the whole problem started."

"Dang, she went through a lot of shit."

"Yeah, and i hate the fact that its my fault."

"Dude its not, it this other chick. Whats her name?"

"Luna, Choi Luna"

He didnt say anything. I looked up at him and he was looking out into space. I waved my hand in front of him and he blinked.

"Sorry, whats her name?"

"Luna, Choi Luna"

I repeated.

"Oh."

"I don't know what to do dude. I'm tried of hurting her."

"Then don't, just make her happy instead of hurt."

"But how do i do it?"

"Thats up to you. If i were you, i would make love but, anything else is fine as well. Just for me, making love is a way i can express how much i love my wife or girlfriend if i had one"

I smiled and patted his back.

"Gomawayo chingu."

We chatted, play video games and ate food.

Chae Rin's POV

I woke up really early today to meet Luna. I wrote a message to Shizuyo to tell her where i was and for her not to come or my life would end. Lie but its the only way to keep them away. I also told her I'll be back alive. I went to a Busan beach to find Luna sitting near the water staring out into the sunrise. I went and sat not right next to her but beside her.

"I wonder where he is"

I look at her and remembered what she told me yesterday.

"I want you to ask JungKook where he is. If JungKook tells you where he is, I'll stop this."

I couldn't say anything. I just watch the sunrise slowly.

"Please. I need to find him."

I look at Luna surprised. I didnt know what to do. I just stared at her surprised. After a few seconds i stood up and walked towards the water. I stopped right near the water. That when the waves came my shoes got wet, but i didnt care. Next thing i see is Luna getting down in front of me in the water on her knees.