Chapter nineteen

JungKook's POV
V Hyung how could you? How could you hug my ahgi like that?! Only I can hug her like that!! I was so jealous that I walked ahead with the rest following me.

"Oppa! Wait for me!" I hear Luna shout. I slow down but still fast. Once I got to the camping area I went straight to my tent. I changed into something warm. I ate and went back into my tent still so jealous. How could Chae Rin ahgi let him hug her like that. I was lying down when I heard my tent open. I thought it was V Hyung so I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. I then felt an arm slip around me. My eyes shot open and I saw the woman I've been waiting to see. As I was still jealous I just turned away. She kept apologizing but I didn't give in. She then started to kiss my neck and her hand was traveling down my stomach. I bit my lip to hold in moans. Just then she touched me. I let out shaky breath.

"Oppa~I'm sorry for making you jealous~"

I turned around and kissed her lip passionately it then became rough. She pulled away and took a breath. I hugged her tighter. I pulled her in closer to me.

"You should know. I didn't mean to kiss her. I thought she was you."
"I know Oppa. I'm here now."
"I can't believe you let him touch you and I can't believe you showed the others my body?"
"Ok first I tripped and he caught me, he also just wanted to play with me. Second your body?!"
"Yes my body. You belong to me."

I whispered in her ear and placed my head on her head. She then moved her head and placed it on my chest. Just then V Hyung came in.

"Oh sorry if I interrupted. I just go to Jhope Hyung."
"Oppa not its fine. I was just leaving."

Chae Rin's POV
I got up kissed JungKook Oppa and left to go to my tent. As I was leaving I tripped. Lucky Suga was there to help me. I smiled to him and he smiled at me.

"Lets talk for awhile."
"Arraso Oppa. Kookie, sleep well. *air kiss*"
"Yeah you too ahgi."

I followed Yoongi Oppa to the camp fire.

"So how are things with our Kookie huh?"

"Things are going great. I just don't think we'll be able to spend anytime together since Luna is here."

"Oh. ok well I'm gonna go to bed now. you go in first so I can put out the fire."

"Arraso Oppa. good night."
With that I kissed his cheek.

He smiled and put the fire out once I got into my tent.

Next Morning

Still Chae Rin's POV

I woke up to Suga Oppa scream for me to open up for him. I rubbed my eyes as I open up my tent for him.

"Oppa what's going on?"
"Its JungKook. He is gone. V woke worried cause when he woke up JungKook wasn't anywhere near hear or the camp. V is out looking for him."

"What!!?? JungKook is missing??!! Let me get ready and look for him. He probably wants me look for him."

I zipped up the tent and changed. Aish!! Kookie what are you doing?! I put on my shoes and left to the forest.

Suga's POV

Asa!! Chae fell for it. the truth is I woke up this morning and woke everyone except Luna, Chae, and Kookie. I told them the plan to get Chae and Kookie together for at least an hour. I told V to take Kookie to the deepest point of the forest looking for Chae then leaving him. I was gonna do the same with Luna but to a different forest. I saw Chae running towards the forest with V and Kookie. Luna then woke up.

"where is everyone?"

"Everyone went out to look for Chae Rin. She was seen by Rapmon last. He said she was going for a walk never came back."

"Omo, ettoke? let me change and help to."

She zipped and changed. When she finished I took her the opposite way.

This is such a great idea.

Chae Rin's POV

Aish! Why didn't I bring my phone?

"JUNGKOOK! JEON JUNGKOOK! MY KOOKIE!"

I shouted. I then heard my name. I turned around and there was no one. I heard faint screams of my name. it was coming from everywhere so I choose to go to the right.

"JUNGKOOK!"

It then started to rain. I didn't give up though I kept looking for him.

JungKook's POV
Chae Rin-ah where are you? your not hurt are you? nothing has happened to you right.

"CHAE RIN! MIN CHAE RIN!!"

where can she be? it's raining hard. I hope she is ok. I walking until I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry. I'm looking for someone."

"Chae Rin?"

"Oppa?"

Oh My Gawh! thank goodness I found her. I pulled her into a tight hug.

"Are you crazy? Coming out here like this! do you know how worried I was?!" I scolded her.

"What are you talking about? I was looking for you."

"BTS!"

we laugh and figured this was BTS doing.