Chapter Seventy Three

Chae's POV

We arrive at this white house. Jin honks three times and the gate door opens. Soon enough a man comes out.

"Hey JungKook, Dean told me you guys were coming. Come on in. I'll get my things ready for you guys." He says shaking JungKook Oppa's hand.

"Thanks Simon" JungKook replies then helps Jin Oppa into the house.

"Come on Chae, I've got you." Yoongi Oppa says reaching out his hand.

I grab his hand and stood up groaning in pain. My hand went straight to my wound that was bleeding out. We all made our way into Simon's house. We all got treated by him and was allowed to stay the night.

"Chae, get some rest" JungKook Oppa said to me.

I just nodded. Simon allowed me to sleep in his bed since I'm a girl and the rest are boys. I laid in the bed thinking about all that has happened.

I got stabbed.

Yoongi is alive.

I killed YongGuk.

Everything happened so fast. I heard a knock on the door and JungKook Oppa came in.

"I got you a warm cup of water. I was going to do cold but Simon says the warm water would help the pain subside." He says sitting next to me.

I took the drink and took a few sips. I set the cup on the side table and laid down again. JungKook was about to leave but I stopped him.

"Oppa, can you please stay with me?"

He smiled and nodded. I patted to the spot next to me and he got into the bed with me. As he laid next to me I moved over to him placing my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around me.

"I thought I was going to lose you." JungKook Oppa said with sadness in his voice.

"I know. I heard you calling out to me before I passed out."

He kissed me head and told me to sleep.

Yoongi's POV

I sat there by the door listening to them. The sadness in their voices. They care for each other so much, from this day forward, I will do anything to protect Chae and JungKook. Not only them but everyone. The girls and BTS. They are my first priority from now on. I stood up and went into Simon's office with his permission of course, I turned the computer on and start searching for a nice beach house to stay in for the next 3 weeks as I'm sure everyone could use a break from everything that has happened.

Nonjitmul beach house. 2 deluxe rooms and 5 luxury rooms. Total 15,000. Paid and booked for the next 3 weeks starting in two day.

During this time, I promise to spend as much time as possible with Chae but also give her time to spend with JungKook cause I, too, want to spend time with Christable.

-LATER THE NEXT DAY-

"Hey guys lets go back to the dorm. I have something to say"

"Why don't you just say it here hyung?" Jimin asked with his eyes full of curiosity.

"It's better to say it when we're by ourselves. Plus, Simon will be having people over soon."

"Ok, well then lets get going, Simon thank you for letting us staying the night and thanks for all your help." Jin Hyung says while shaking Simon's hand.

"No problem" Simon replied smiling.

Chae's POV
We got back to their dorm.

"Hyung, what did you have to say?" Jimin Oppa says as he places his sweater onto the sofa before sitting down.

"I booked us a vacation. To Nonjitmul Beach House. I rented us 2 deluxe rooms for the singles and 5 luxury rooms for the couples. I've already talk to the girls and they said they could come. We're leaving the day after tomorrow. So start packing. We'll be there for 3 weeks."

"Yoongi, thank you for your consideration but although you don't have a schedule anymore, the rest of us do. What will Big Hit do if we don't show up for any of the scheduled things in the next 3 weeks?" Jin Oppa says to Yoongi Oppa

"Don't worry, I had already emailed Bang PD and he agreed. He says it'll be a great time for you guys to relieve all the stress that you guys been having. He also says it'll also be a great time for you guys to come up with some music." Yoongi Oppa says.

We all just nodded.

"Well, IMMA GO PACK~~" Taehyung Oppa says as he danced his way to his room. All the guys left to start packing. Yoongi Oppa said he wait for me in his room since I had his clothes at my place.

"So, we'll be able to hangout again the next 3 weeks. You know to start over. Chae, I want to start over with yoh. To get a fresh start" JungKook Oppa says to me as he holds my hand.

"I don't know Oppa. Everything that has happened. I just want to relax and clear my mind. I think its best if you do the same. A lot has happened to you. Clear you mind and see if I'm really what you need, not want. I gotta go pack. See you Sunday"

I walked to Yoongi Oppa's room and told him I was ready to go. We left the dorm and headed to my apartment.

JungKook's POV
"We'll help you"

I turned around and Taehyung hyung, Jimin hyung, and Hoseok hyung were standing there.

"Thanks guys, but you heard what she said."

Hoseok: "But she didn't say you couldn't win her heart back."

Jimin: "True, and she didn't say you couldn't try"

Taehyung: "lets get the party started!"

I smiled at them and walked to my room and started to pack my things.

Chae's POV
The car ride to the apartment was quiet. We didn't talk. We didn't know what to talk about. It was the same walking to the apartment room. As we entered the room I led him to the last door which was my storage room. I had at least 3 boxes of Yoongi Oppa's clothes in there.

"Here are your clothes. Find want you need and I'll let you borrow one of my suitcases."

After giving him the suitcase it was quite again. I didn't know why but instead of going to my room to pack I stayed there. Watching him, as he began looking through the boxes of clothes.

"Why do you have my stuff?" Yoongi Oppa asked breaking the silence between us.

"Your used to be manager was gonna throw them out. I couldn't let him so I brought them here with me."

He nodded and continued to pick out an outfit for the next 3 weeks. I then left to go to my room. I walked slowly to my closet and opened the sliding door. I began to look through my clothes. Choosing summer clothes and 2 of my swimming suits. I grabbed my suitcase from under my bed and started putting my clothes in there while continuing to find my clothes.

Out of nowhere I began to cry while I packed. I couldn't believe he's alive. That he's right there. I cried quietly. I didn't want him to know I was crying but, of course, I failed. He walks into my room hearing my cry and looks at me. I could feel it.

I brought my hands to my face and cried in my hands.

"You died. The doctor clearly said that you've died. You were gone. Gone for years. And out of nowhere you are alive and healthy." I sobbed.

He didn't say anything. All he did was stood up and came to hug me.

"I'm sorry, I know it was wrong."

"Why?" I just wanted the truth after all that has happened.

"I wanted to protect you. JungKook. BTS. Christable. Everyone. The only way that I could do that was if I did it alone and quietly. That's why I did it."

I just nodded in his chest.

"Please, no more deaths/fake deaths, no more fighting, and no more injuries. From any of us." I want everything to just stop. Everything.

"I promise" Yoongi Oppa spoke into the hug.