Chapter Eighty

Chae's POV

As I sit in the car I start to wonder why everyone made me get all dolled up for. We entered a park and drove past many cherry blossom trees. Made me smile as I remembered when my dad and I were living in Japan. We parked and everyone got out. Yoongi Oppa helped Christable Unnie and said he was going to the bathroom.

"Let's start walking guys" Chris Unnie says.

"What about Yoongi Oppa?" I asked.

"He'll catch up." Chris Unnie smiled.

I just nodded. We started walking towards the bridge that covered a slow flowing pond. As we walked under the cherry blossom trees we took pictures and laughed. Then out of nowhere these girls came out one at a time giving me white roses. One at a time. I received them. As we came to another bridge we all heard music play. As we got closer to where the music was coming from that was when I saw it. It was like an actual concert but without the screaming crazed fans. Everyone was gathered behind the ropes that circled the medium sized pavilion. BTS. They sang 'Just One Day'. JungKook Oppa watches me as he sang and danced. I felt myself beginning to tear up, I continued walking up to them until I was standing in front of them still at least 3 to 4 feet away. When they finished the song, everyone but JungKook Oppa left the stage. He stood in the middle of the stage and as soon as the music started playing I couldn't hold my tears back anymore.

When he finished singing, he walked off the stage signaling Jin Oppa to do something.

JungKook's POV

Jin Hyung played the video I made and we all watched. Pictures and videos of us together with the others, during the time at school, and our time at the resort.

Then a video of the members popped up, surprising me. Everyone was saying words of encouragement to Chae Rin and to me. Once the video stopped, I walked back on stage and cleared my throat. As I grab for the mic, my hands shook and I took a deep breathe.

Chae's POV

I chuckle as I see his hands shake. He wasn't the type to get nervous, to be scared like that.

"Chae Rin"

He began to talk and I could feel my stomach turn and toss. I was nervous. I wanted to run away but it felt as if my feet were glue to the ground.

"Listen, would you stop being stubborn for once? I know how you feel about me. I can see it in your eyes. I can hear it in your voice when you talk to me. Can you just stop running away from me? Stop avoiding me. I can't go a day without you. Since I've met you, I couldn't keep my eyes off of you. I always wanted your attention somehow. You are my everything."

He started to walk towards me. Still talking he looks at me eye to eye not breaking contact. Still shaking, he takes my left hand in his and rubs the back of my hand.

"Chae Rin, I know for a fact that I can not live my life without you. I promise you that I will take care of you, I will love you forever, I will never break your heart, and I promise to always be with you."

Removing his hand he takes out a small box, getting on one knee he opens up the box to expose my ring he got me. 'Thats where the ring went. how did he get it?'

"Min Chae Rin, Will you make me the happiest man ever to be alive by marrying me?"

I stare at him and the ring. Through my tears I smile and nod saying yes.