Chapter Fifty Nine

Chae's POV
"Noo!"

I ran to him and held where he was shot. The  boys finished up beating up the gang members and the girls ran to me and Yoongi Oppa. JungKook ran after YongGuk but JungKook lost YongGuk. It was like he disappeared in thin air. I looked around and i didnt see Faith. I looked at the girls with tears in my eyes.

"Where's Faith? I told you guys to help her"

"YongGuk took her"-Anna

Blood. Sweat. And Tears.

(Kekek see what i did there)

Each of us. Bleeding. Sweating. And crying. I held and out pressure on the gun shot wound.

"Hold on Oppa. You have to hold on. Jin Oppa, call the ambulance now! Or else get the car now!!"

I looked down at Yoongi Oppa.

"This isn't right. It was supposed to be me."-JungKook

I closed my eyes and sniffle.

"Go away."

I looked up at JungKook.

"Go away! Leave! Now!"

"Chae, why ar-"-Jhope

"You leave and you come back and see what happened?! You brought the trouble! Leave! I don't want to see you!!"

I looked back at Yoongi Oppa.

"Why did you do it? Why did you take that bullet Oppa?"

He brought his bloody hand to my face and spoke.

"As long as it wasn't you or JungKook im happy with what happened"-Yoongi

"Oppa pabo! Why?!"

I cried and he wiped my tears. Blood was everywhere. His hands, his shirt, the ground, my hands, my shirt, my right leg(Yoongi is lying on her lap), and my cheek.

"Yah, don't cry. You look ugly"

I smile and chuckle a little. I see him smile but it faded slowly. His hand slowly falls from my face.

"No, no Oppa. Keep your eyes open"

I heard the ambulance and cop sirens. They came running in.

"Hurry help him!! Please!!"

They came and took him away. Taehyung Oppa helped me up.

"He'll be alright. He's strong. He wouldn't leave us."-Taehyung

I just cried. The paramedics came to check on me. We all went to the hospital and those of us who were bleeding the most went in to get treated. I was supposed to go to but i couldn't leave the waiting area of the ER.

"Miss, please you need to get treated"-Nurse

I just nodded my head and walked away with the nurse to get treated.

JungKook's POV
"Its ok JungKook. She's just upset. Her brother just got shot in front of her."-Rapmon

She hated me. She doesn't want to see me. What if she leaves me? How can i live without her? It wont be the same. I stood up and left. If she doesn't want to see me then fine. I'll give her what she wants.

"Take care of Chae, Yoongi Hyung and the other members. I'm leaving. I'll come back when im ready"

"But jun-"-Rapmon

"Please Hyung"

"*sigh* ok"-Rapmon

I walked away before leave i saw Chae. I looked at her one last time. Then i left.

Taehyung's POV

I want to stop him from leaving but i know that i cant. its not worth stopping him. he has made his decision to leave. i have to respect that. But as his hyung i can not allow him to go off alone. Someone needs to go with him. To be by his side and be there to help guide him when he is struggling for however long he wants to be gone for.

"Rapmon hyung, when they are done with Yoongi hyung and they come out please take care of them for me. I'll leave with JungKook to keep him from making any dumb decisions"

he just nodded.

Chae's POV

How could Taehyung Oppa just leave like that. he and JungKook both disappeared out of thin air. why..why would they just leave like that? i cant believe it. he cause Yoongi Oppa to be like this why didnt he come see Yoongi before leaving.

The doctor came out and his face didnt look good. I stayed put in my place. I know. But i don't want to accept it.

"How is he?"-RapMon

"He's-"

Before he could say i ran towards the emergency room but Jimin caught me and held onto me hugging me from the back.

"Chae you cant go in there."

I was crying nonstop. I couldn't stop crying. I fell to the ground.

"Why? Why did he leave? Why now?"

The boys looked at each other. Jhope and Jimin were crying. I could see Jin and Rapmon holding their tears back. I just kept crying.